Author Topic: How did you get into fansubbing? (Fansubbers only)  (Read 29101 times)

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
Re: How did you get into fansubbing? (Fansubbers only)
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 08:38:17 am »
Well, I usually am too. It's just at that point in time, the group was only working on and only wanted to work on Hidamari Sketch, so I was in lose-lose situation.  :-\ Plus, since I knew the founder of the group really well, I kind of felt obligated to help out. That's where I ultimately failed. It wasn't anything like peer pressure or anything. More like making a poor decision.  :o

Offline tenkenX6

• Live Evil Members
  • kl33my Hero
  • I still sub, I guess?
    • View Profile
Re: How did you get into fansubbing? (Fansubbers only)
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 11:54:51 am »
*Ginormous Bump*

Sorry from bumping this thread, but someone has to clean off the dust and cobwebs.

Anyway, almost five years later from my last post, I still am a slave(in one way or another) to subbing. I suppose I'll be bound to it for life at this rate. Er...yeah, well, I still continue to sub because I still enjoy it, for the most part, and still like the "social" aspect of it. I always enjoy talking it up with my old subbing friends and of course, meeting new people and perhaps becoming friends with them. I've been a part of L-E for almost six years now. It doesn't seem that long though, honestly. Time sure does fly...