Author Topic: New to forum but love Initial D  (Read 8645 times)

Night-Thrasher

New to forum but love Initial D
« on: November 15, 2005, 06:42:30 am »
hey all i am new to this forum but not new the internet forums,
i live in australia and its good to find people who love the same cartoons as i do, atm i llove Initial D as for others since there not in here atm i cant give my opion as here in australia we lucky to get a Initial D dvd 1 every 3 months so we are up to battle 13 on the dvd set, i hope there is some people who i can chatt to about this i dont know if i am in the right  subject.. is there place i can order them from online ...

Arbalest

Re: New to forum but love Initial D
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 09:27:05 pm »
Yeah......I am new here too (very new) and I was introduced to Initial D by a car club friend. I bought the entire First Stage, and working on the Second Stage when they started slowing down in selling the DVDs. I discovered the Fourth Stage by accident and have been downloading the series ever since! I am wondering why it took so long to bring out ep. 19-22 and ep.19 isn't 19 at all.....the file name says it's ep.17! And it is!!! I am sure you all will fix it though.........

But anyway, thanks for all the hard work you guys have done and I hope you guys try to bring out the Second Stage and the Third Stage Movie as well.  :D