Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 952301 times)

Offline gt4drifter

• n00b Hero
  • Wish I was in Japan............
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1905 on: November 01, 2005, 12:56:10 am »
whats this about keiichi tsuchiya appearing as a guest star on episode 23????
:o that would be dope.

shadowblade is my other name on other forms.

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: November 01, 2005, 09:26:57 am »
@azndvl: Now I known why you asked... The new website is horrible (sorry guys!), there is no information about projects, their status, no link for bt or irc, just news. And the design is hideous.
That's no offense, just my point of view...
There is even the usual project-status in the channel-topic missing.

It's not a *new* website - they made a post explaining why it had to be this way: http://www.live-evil.org/archives/2005/10/16/hax0red  Of course, that was two weeks ago... you'd think they could recover in two weeks, wouldn't you? o_O

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: November 01, 2005, 01:17:49 pm »
maybe they like it this way? but i dont know
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

DARCnarc

« Reply #1908 on: November 02, 2005, 03:48:31 pm »
lol, watched ep with r34 the othere day, i love how he yells out when he slows and accelerates, i been doin it in my car....practicing for the day i do it with my friends in my car.
Heh, pity i can only do ass-drags lol BUT ITS ALL GOOD!!!
If the other ppl here are willing to admit they're the same say HELL YEAH!!

(btw im paranoid on V and studyin  :o, aint it a wonderful world!! one more exam and i got a degree!!!!!)

Offline azndvl

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: November 04, 2005, 04:18:27 pm »
what ep with r34? the new ones?

logan_phoenix

« Reply #1910 on: November 04, 2005, 09:15:39 pm »
yeah......I cant wait for the next 2.....gonna be a dead sexy race....but I don't see how Keisuke is gonna pull this off without luck or the other guy screwing up....and takumi's race against the s2000 should be good

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: November 05, 2005, 12:10:27 am »
lol i would put my money on the guy making a fatal mistake but thats just how initial d goes...they are both gunna be amazing races....god foot vs god foot jr.(it seems to fit since they both specialize in the same thing) and god hand versus god hand jr.(same as above) i mean how can it get any better? its like they are raceing their future selves or something. it must be nostalgic.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

3sgte

« Reply #1912 on: November 05, 2005, 06:24:59 am »
Now what did I do with the hand cuffs.
You forgot them on my bedposts...
just kidding

DARCnarc

« Reply #1913 on: November 06, 2005, 06:42:34 am »
yeh i reckon god foot v Keisuke  is gonna be basically Keisuke catchin up, the other guy realising he is gonna lose so he then does crazy R34 no brakes, Keisuke shits himself and and hangs on till end/till god foot crashes

can hardly wait for the kamikaze run, the silence of god foot shall be eery after all his screaming out

**btw i just finished the degree!!! yay!!**

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: November 06, 2005, 03:06:40 pm »
sweet which degree? and yeahit has to be i mean hes screaming and making the 34 look like a go kart imagine when he shuts up?

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: November 06, 2005, 05:38:02 pm »
Im afraid, Ive lost where this is going, God Foot and God Hand? are these characters from the manga or something? or have I missed something in the subs that I should have picked up on?
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: November 06, 2005, 08:31:02 pm »
its coming just wait a bit and it will all make sense. we...cheated somewhat so stay honest and hold on the answers are coming lol.

Drift

« Reply #1917 on: November 07, 2005, 02:27:20 am »
Was that some of the scenes from ep 19-20 ? I hope not. < Wouldn't want to know until i actualy watch the eps.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: November 07, 2005, 03:40:39 am »
nope not scenes, jsut character discussion... no worries.

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: November 07, 2005, 10:17:08 pm »
see, for reasons I cannot explain... ???. other than a fantastic subbing job.... ;D. I am addicted to ID...  and now talk like this just makes it worse... all the bells and whistles of withdrawl... :'(. I got sick, had the shakes... the works lol....

(ok ok so I was sick at the time too, but seriously lol  :P)

On another note, how are things Broken?  After the storms and all I mean. 

Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)