Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 929830 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1920 on: November 08, 2005, 12:34:58 am »
good acctually...nothing got ruined like i thought we had...my pool table survived with out a flaw which i could ahve sworn was ruined...my 8foot tall 13 foot long hand carved oak entertainment center didnt even get touched...just mostly damage to teh walls from the sliding glass doors caving in and some front door frame damage since it blew off, my painr on my mr2 is a bit crakced from wind press but no fatal scatches, a dent in the tail form some of the other condo memebers shutters blowing out which sucks, i have a 500dollar deductible so screw having insurance do anything about it, and my windshield has a small crack, but thats been there,need to get my insurance on that.(no deductible for windshields woot) so yeah im alive and powers back most of the places...it was bad though, i thought it wasnt going to be so bad, one of my friends almost lost his whole house,an oak crushed the whole back covered patio and most of the back wall.. he got really lucky, nothing got into his garge and at is 240/supra. but thats about the worst from the people i know and my self.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 08, 2005, 01:52:14 am »
I am glad to hear that... Ill tell you what, when my car was smashed by a drunk.. I had to get almost a complete paint job from small dents and nicks.. and a whole new hood.. sledge hammered it... considering all of that... I would have thought the broken glass wouldnt be much... out of a 4000 bill, 1000 for windshield and like 400 for the other windows..   unfortunately, big deductable on my glass lol...
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 08, 2005, 03:33:00 am »
in florida the insurance is required by law to replace the windsheild for free... or something like that, i jsut havent gotten around to filing the claim..been really busy
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline dcorwin822

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 11, 2005, 04:14:03 am »
has the releases of ID4 been stalled cause of the attack on the Live-evil's site?  i've been kinda outa it for a while

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 11, 2005, 04:32:14 am »
at least people are getting more crafty at asking... "when will it be out" and "where is it now" lol   :P

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 11, 2005, 09:41:40 am »
But of course, that's half the fun...

Hooray for me, I think I blew a head gaskett on the tracks last night... I just fixed the damn thing :(

So now I shall get drunk, as it is the weekend, and spend the weekend fixing whatever I broke
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Salubri6

« Reply #1926 on: November 11, 2005, 10:58:15 am »
Well, look at it on the good side of it, at least you have a car you can blow the head gasket on. I don't even have that... :(

Still sucks though, but you can still drive with it... ;D

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 11, 2005, 11:45:20 am »
lol its no fun having to fix gaskets...i just recently blew most of mine...oil pan head and i ened to do my valvecover gaskets as well...started burningin oil last week. its terrible.and in Big f**king letters.....

INITAL D WILL BE OUT SOON ENOUGH, IT HAS NOT BEEN DELAYED AND HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED, SO CHANGE YOUR PANTIES AND WAIT!

That should take care of it for a few posts...one would hope.

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 11, 2005, 03:01:29 pm »
we can only pray.... lol

Anyways, perhaps I am stupid... but I would love to have a second car or track car I can just thrash... and if I broke it every week for one reason or another, ... I think I would love it more.  Fixing stuff just gives me a repair-gazm.   :-P

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 11, 2005, 11:56:16 pm »
o man ym frined bent alot of his valves the other day in his 500hp 240...
all driver error too...he was going and went to shift to 4th from 3rd(3rd was at redline) down into 2nd....BAM.... that was the first mistake ive seen him make with that car. gah so i said screw putting a altezza 3sge in my 2 and decided to get a later model 3sgte, since i can get one that will mount rihgt into my 2 and only have a  little work and the like, compared to having to get the mounts to fix the altezza 3s and the harness to match the mr2 tranny and what not, not to mention a turbo will last longer than a mech tuned 3s...especially since i was gunna make it rev to like 12-13, so i said screw that turbo is cheaper and i can be happy with a car that has an 8-9k rev limit and what not. so yes...no more problems finding the parts for my 2...now if i can only find the cash for teh trd 2000gt widebody lol, im taking donations as of now ;) any ways, lol

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 12, 2005, 01:44:59 am »
haha wow, that has got to be a track car.  You must be pretty sweet and set up mechanically if you were gonna go for a 12-13000rpm setup.  even built for that, the engine would need constant work.. but then again.. repair-gazm/tune-gazm  ;D   How many miles would you expect out of one of those engines before a rebuild would be needed?  Assuming you made use of the high revs normally, not all the time, not only for  a quick track run...   Just average.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 12, 2005, 02:38:37 am »
Hehe... Got to drive a very sick S13 Silvia last night. About a week ago it swallowed it's air filter *haha*, so now it's pretty much stuffed. Backfires at random, doesn't spool properly, lacks power, yada yada yada...

My car on the other hand, makes about 5 mins driving before it overheats :(

Time to plumb back the heater hoses today, hopefully patch the problem, just no heater/aircon... Small sacrifice
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 12, 2005, 01:19:31 pm »
lol i would probably get maybe 1-2 runs and then its be shot lol...hence the decision to go with a turbo and drop the revs alot. as soon as i have my 2 done and im set with everything else in my life,im gunna do a high rev car...just for shits and giggles.

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 12, 2005, 03:35:03 pm »
This spray might help if you can get it.  Read an article about it not long ago.  I am not sure as to it's actual effectiveness in these circumstances... But it should theoretically help.

NiCrAlY
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 04:07:00 pm by CooBlueDAB »

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 12, 2005, 06:59:27 pm »
lol im not sure what spray your talking about, never heard about it before, one thing is for sure though i have always loved turbos, only wanted all motor to differintiate from everyone i know, and a supercharger wouldnt do. but when it comes to the points he made i can make a sacrifice.