Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 888665 times)

Sti_Brumby

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #915 on: February 25, 2005, 09:22:41 am »
haha i'm with you there Ryouske i've been watching intial d aswell 1 2 3 and 1-10of stage 4. Also been watching naruto :P

clint.

GunsmithCat

« Reply #916 on: February 25, 2005, 09:54:59 am »
Went through 1-10 of 4th stage yesterday. Feel sorry for everyone out there on the road afterwords when I took off in the car. I love driving hard, lucky I haven't been arrested for reckless yet.....

Mikku

« Reply #917 on: February 25, 2005, 11:22:14 am »
johno2004!!!
delete your post before they see it and they'll delay cuz of you.....
delete it damn it....

angelan

« Reply #918 on: February 25, 2005, 08:02:00 pm »
apparently if it's not out by this week end another sub group is releasing there's on sunday

clint.

hm.....that's sounds kinda.....funny. so only IF we don't release they'll release on sunday? and when will they start their translation and timing and qc? perhaps, saturday night after their party and everyone's pumped up with booze!

Good luck with that.... [smiley=biggrin.gif] perhaps it'll be another parody....damn those were funny.  

but honestly, for everyone here who says, i'm gonna go try another subber......GO try already, stop complinaing here.  I DARE you! but don't come back complaining when it's no good.  

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: February 25, 2005, 08:52:51 pm »
Yeah listen to Angelan i want my LE subs already so dont get mine delayed!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline debchan

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: February 25, 2005, 09:12:39 pm »
Honestly.  Am I the only one here who remembers waiting MONTHS for VHS fansubs, and usually crappy, multi generation ones at that?  A week or two is nothing.

And yeah, have to agree with Angelan.  If you want to try another group, go ahead.  But I've yet to see even one that came close to the quality of LE-IDE.  

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: February 25, 2005, 10:03:43 pm »
yeah! we want LE subs, and we dont want them delayed, LE is so good to sub them for us!!!  If people want to go with the other sub place go ahead, but maybe LE will have them before that!!!
Wai~ Wai~

Just_J

« Reply #922 on: February 25, 2005, 10:37:41 pm »

hm.....that's sounds kinda.....funny. so only IF we don't release they'll release on sunday? and when will they start their translation and timing and qc? perhaps, saturday night after their party and everyone's pumped up with booze!

Good luck with that.... [smiley=biggrin.gif] perhaps it'll be another parody....damn those were funny.  

but honestly, for everyone here who says, i'm gonna go try another subber......GO try already, stop complinaing here.  I DARE you! but don't come back complaining when it's no good.  

How very arrogant of you.

I don't think it was meant how you interpreted it. I think he meant that if people want an alternative to get their ID fix before the L-E sub is out, another group will have their's ready Sunday.

By all means, take your time, but if another comes out, I'm going to watch it to get my fix, but I'll still DL, and watch the L-E sub, since the quality is guarenteed to be top notch.

Mikku

« Reply #923 on: February 25, 2005, 10:53:57 pm »
on Today at 5:22am, Sti_Brumby wrote:apparently if it's not out by this week end another sub group is releasing there's on sunday

clint.  

=====

i'll be frank here and not kissing live-evil ass, if you want go to another subber why are you post here? Do really think that their going do this any faster for the subbing? I most forgot how much did you pay Live-Evil - it must been lots of crash and you're giving them a deadline too (DUMB ASS) - I'll remind you if you have forgotten its ZERO DOLLARS!!!!!! Their doing this for fun and for the FAN of Initial D, its not their making money of this, and yes i know some you jack ass out there download this and sell it too people for cash. LOWLIFE!! Again why you even posting in here if you're going download from someone else and please just leave and don't come back you hear! You just made your self look like a jack ass.

Just_J

« Reply #924 on: February 25, 2005, 11:24:09 pm »
I'm guessing he posted incase some people are DYING to know what happens, and want something to tide them over untill the LE sub comes out.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: February 26, 2005, 01:19:04 am »
Okay people calm down calm down...we all know EVERYONE is dying to know what happens and that theres nothing out there to match LE so lets all sit back and have a drink
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 01:21:19 am by Brokenimage0 »
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: February 26, 2005, 01:43:58 am »
Yeah, drinks all around!! People can do what the want to get there D, we all know LE is the best, so if people want to enjoy D at it's fullest, sut back, have a drink. BUt we really shouldn't yell at him, he just wants to see D no matter what, and everyone is allowed to pink how they see D.

Let's all be friends?
Wai~ Wai~

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: February 26, 2005, 01:49:13 am »
Aye! ::starts handing out drinks::

Just_J

« Reply #928 on: February 26, 2005, 01:51:33 am »
you got New Castle? :)

Drift

« Reply #929 on: February 26, 2005, 06:24:59 am »
I'd have a martini but i'm too young to drink :(