Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 887427 times)

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #930 on: February 26, 2005, 08:20:18 am »
eh who cares about being to young, im 16 and i still say drinks all around!
Wai~ Wai~

Drift

« Reply #931 on: February 26, 2005, 08:41:11 am »
Well i'm 16 too but i'm not an alcoholic :S

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 26, 2005, 10:58:54 am »
neither am i, but when it involves initial d, and strangers holding up drinks online to toast, i say what the hell!
Wai~ Wai~

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #933 on: February 26, 2005, 11:14:42 am »
Omg i think you got the wrong of me what i said. Who  said that i said use are shit?. I'm not starting anything i was just saying if someone wants to get there fix of intial d they have a alternative other the le version witch i might say is the best. And if you go back couple pages i also said :

Posted by: Sti_Brumby Posted on: Feb 21st, 2005, 8:32am
Good job so far guy's    Keep up the great work use do for free.

Thanks clinton

Ausubaru.com  

I wasn't starting anything tho sounds like Mikku is. Your making your self bad buddy...

Oh and i want a vodka with oj ;D

thanks clinton
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 11:19:42 am by Sti_Brumby »

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 26, 2005, 01:27:07 pm »
vodka with oj? sounds good, i know a guy who spilled that on his mobo, and his comp still worx... atleast we all love each other here?

right....

anyone?

how bout them drinks?
Wai~ Wai~

3sgte

« Reply #935 on: February 26, 2005, 03:01:23 pm »
Make mine avgas... ;D

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 26, 2005, 03:51:38 pm »
Make mine avgas... ;D

You ever tried to get that stuff unleaded  :( - not that I've ever gone to do that  ::)

Mikku

« Reply #937 on: February 26, 2005, 11:03:04 pm »
Omg i think you got the wrong of me what i said. Who  said that i said use are shit?. I'm not starting anything i was just saying if someone wants to get there fix of intial d they have a alternative other the le version witch i might say is the best. And if you go back couple pages i also said :

Posted by: Sti_Brumby Posted on: Feb 21st, 2005, 8:32am
Good job so far guy's    Keep up the great work use do for free.

Thanks clinton

Ausubaru.com  

I wasn't starting anything tho sounds like Mikku is. Your making your self bad buddy...

Oh and i want a vodka with oj ;D

thanks clinton

im sorrie but its just childish if a person cry and bitch that a team that doing subbing for an anime thats totally free for the public and some trolls comes along and tells they suck and their doing it too slow and another subbing has set an ETA.  

1. the live-evil could just sub for the team and the team watch with their friends. (but their nice enough too give this too us and again they dont owe us anything)

2. i hate selflish,childish,troll people period.

3. another thing, subber doing princess of tennis has stop and i don't know why its been over 2-3 months now do you me on their channel in irc or web page crying and whinning too them?

4. if you want too watch from another subber, by all means go ahead and please don't bother posting about it.

5. everyone i know in real life loves it when you say.

1. good job, live-evil i love your subbing.
2. great work guys.
3.thanks for the sub.
and etc.

sure its corny, but it makes their work more meaningful when their subbing an anime.

unlike.

1. you sob i give you a deadline, be out before this other subber.
2. what is it out? how much longer?
3. this suck you guys are soo slow.

get the picture?

yes i'll have a chocolate milk shake with vocla. heh (shak'n not stirred)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 11:09:46 pm by Mikku »

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 26, 2005, 11:29:15 pm »
Well ENOUGH argueing...thats direct orders from the king himself...and all drinks are free and we have everything so come up to the bar ::hires a few extra bartenders::

AND

Woooooooooo!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 27, 2005, 12:43:39 am »
thats what im talking about.

In the words of Vash the Stampede: Love & Peace!
Wai~ Wai~

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 27, 2005, 12:49:39 am »
Yeah Love and Peace. Id like a Red Bull Vodka,
And remember
DONT DRINK AND DRIFT
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

angelan

« Reply #941 on: February 27, 2005, 01:35:50 am »
mmm vodka and oj = screwdriver ;)

Clint, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted you.....have a screwdriver on me.  But your msg, did indeed sound quite offensive.  Setting a deadline is usually unrealistic especially on a project that involves so many people in such an informal manner (through internet groups).  We don't set deadlines because we don't want our fans to be disappointed.  We do however hope that our fans realize the work that gets put into it and the amount of technical problems that can be run into.  Above all we hope fans understand that subbers are people too, we all have lives too.  

I find it a tad disrespectful to say that, "if you guys don't come out with the episodes, someone will have them out before you" when honestly....we could care less.  We're not in this to have bragging rights as to who has it out first.  I hope you understand where I'm comming from.  

And thank-you everyone for their support :) We love you guys!!! *tears* XD *cheers*!!!

and yes listen to hellbent

DONT DRINK AND DRIFT

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 27, 2005, 03:37:23 am »
yeah my friend mark does subs for anime destiny and ive seen the coding  its really difficult and mess ups are pretty big mistakes. he says(im not sure) that if you mess up you have to start all over. maybe and LE guy can confirm that for me? =) ty and grab another round ::grabs a bottle of captains:: got to love spiced rum straight!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #943 on: February 27, 2005, 04:05:26 am »
just out of curiousity, are there any ppl from the LE team Japanese????
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Mikku

« Reply #944 on: February 27, 2005, 04:26:10 am »
okie okie .... okie im my joy self again.. -_-;; i hope live-evil does the initial d real life movie sub, if the companie does come out with english sub thats good then i'll buy it.  but again i highly doubt it. -_-;; i admit i was a tad overboard.. hehe -_-;; (just don't want them too delay it)( sniff,sniff) ... im dying what the two new ep, btw is ep1-12 and done, or its i 1-13 or 1-14? then stage 5? Anyone know what im talking about?