Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 926218 times)

Sti_Brumby

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #945 on: February 27, 2005, 04:58:07 am »
hey again. Mikku can you please stop calling me a child as i'm probably much older then you?. Tho my spelling my sound like childs words :P. Anyway keep up the great work Le.

Clinton Wood

Ausubaru.com

lfepooh124

« Reply #946 on: February 27, 2005, 09:08:47 am »
what is up with all these girly drinks? (sorry ladies) except for the guy that asked for newcastle, that stuff is aiite, Corona is better though. but anywho i'll out drink all you guys. if anyone is in the UCSB/Santa Barbara/805 area code. leave me a message and i'll be happy to drink you under the table while discussing my love for initial d. oh, btw, keep up the good work LE, if you come to UCSB i'll buy each of you a 40oz of your choice or we can just get a keg and kick it.

LFE.Pooh

Keg Core                                             FREE
Tap                                                      FREE
Natty Keg (plus tax)                            54.23
Cups                                                    3.11
Kicking it with LE members              PRICELESS

please note i am a college student with no job, natty keg is muy bueno.

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: February 27, 2005, 10:01:55 am »
Well, seeing as how beer tastes like piss, I'd rather go for the "girly drinks" myself (didn't see any Kahlua Milks though :P). I'm more of a plum wine person, myself, but whiskey&coke does the trick too.

I think our translator, Eclipse-Zeta, is native Japanese. Though like most fansub translators you tend to see, he hasn't lived in Japan for ages. I, on the other hand, live in Japan at the moment. Combine us and that'll be close enough.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 27, 2005, 10:02:21 am »
its 1-12 now 11-12 are in the shop for subbing and everythign else is out in april the last 2 come out then 5th stage i guess and can anyone give me some info on the live action i cant find much on it
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Mikku

« Reply #949 on: February 27, 2005, 10:09:21 am »
hey again. Mikku can you please stop calling me a child as i'm probably much older then you?. Tho my spelling my sound like childs words :P. Anyway keep up the great work Le.

Clinton Wood

Ausubaru.com

i didn't call u a child...

i said you're acting childish. -_-;;

but i did call u jack ass before.. but thats in the past..

whats the past is the past.. =_= if i was a tad overboard on being too mean too you then i'm sorry you feel that way.

im not going fight, i stated that i hate trolls..on the forums. -_-;;

im going stop now.. cuz some you think im a mean person.. so i shut up now.

hehe
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 10:18:06 am by Mikku »

Mikku

« Reply #950 on: February 27, 2005, 10:12:56 am »
its 1-12 now 11-12 are in the shop for subbing and everythign else is out in april the last 2 come out then 5th stage i guess and can anyone give me some info on the live action i cant find much on it

just google it. -_- there just images. nothing special .. i haven't found any clips.. and ry given me the site, but i don't have it no more. -_-;;

Mux213

« Reply #951 on: February 27, 2005, 01:23:15 pm »
Not sure if it still works but here's tah making off initial D clip again:
http://initialsource.com/~go2id/finaldistance/MakingofInitialD.wmv

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 27, 2005, 05:35:21 pm »
Cool thanks guys
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Ryouske

• n00b Hero
  • OHMIGOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 27, 2005, 06:10:42 pm »
yeah, Mux, that's the clip i had. Shows some stuff on the LA.

-!!~~~GO LE GO~~~!!-
Wai~ Wai~

Just_J

« Reply #954 on: February 27, 2005, 10:09:31 pm »
what is up with all these girly drinks? (sorry ladies) except for the guy that asked for newcastle, that stuff is aiite, Corona is better though. but anywho i'll out drink all you guys. if anyone is in the UCSB/Santa Barbara/805 area code. leave me a message and i'll be happy to drink you under the table while discussing my love for initial d. oh, btw, keep up the good work LE, if you come to UCSB i'll buy each of you a 40oz of your choice or we can just get a keg and kick it.

LFE.Pooh

Keg Core                                             FREE
Tap                                                      FREE
Natty Keg (plus tax)                            54.23
Cups                                                    3.11
Kicking it with LE members              PRICELESS

please note i am a college student with no job, natty keg is muy bueno.

Natty is horrid... blech. I like dark beers, Guinness, New Castle, Dos Equis Amber, Negra Modelo, etc. Corona is one of the few light beers I enjoy. Corona, Modelo Especial, Sapperio (can't remember the exact spelling), and Dos Equis, fit the bill if the bar doesn't have New Castle or Guinness.

lfepooh124

« Reply #955 on: February 27, 2005, 11:29:56 pm »
Just had my first glimpse of that live action Initial D Trailer, is it me or is the whole cast of young and dangerous in it? movie reminds me more of Legend of Speed (check it out, it's a pretty good movie).  thanks for the link mux. in my opinion, light beers are better.  seems like you're rolling in the dough and can afford expensive beer.  i've tasted every beer on your list there except negra modelo, modelo especial, and sapperio. btw, you have good beer taste (and i mean it, not sarcastic).  as for ppl who don't like beer, it's an acquired taste. so stop drinking boba and one day you'll learn to enjoy a ice cold beer on a sunny day! okay that's my two cents for the day.

your friendly neighborhood drinking buddy,
LFE.Pooh

dj_no_clu

« Reply #956 on: February 27, 2005, 11:41:51 pm »
bleh?

Offline Shenanigans

• n00b Hero
  • I'm full of it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 28, 2005, 12:30:48 am »
I dunno, i am still pretty excited about the movie.  i'm just a sucker for an underdog story.

--
shenanigans

OfTheSin

« Reply #958 on: February 28, 2005, 02:23:34 am »
It will be interesting to see how the movie pans out.  I'll watch it regardless.  I mean hell.  The game was utter garbage, but ya'll know you played it forever.  ^ ^

Though, in regards to the movie...I'm curious to see if they play it off like some other movies, i.e. Legend of Speed.  If they focus more on storyline rather than actual drifting/racing...i dont know.  I look forward to it no matter how it works out.

And.  Corona + Sapporo + tsing tao = top three beers in my opinion.

twinsrox

« Reply #959 on: February 28, 2005, 02:39:37 am »
cool