Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 980749 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1275 on: April 17, 2005, 11:41:57 pm »
im lucky i dont have exams for another month now thankfully. good luck on the subbing LE&IDE though with skill liek that you dont need it.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Drift

« Reply #1276 on: April 19, 2005, 04:46:42 am »
My exams are in 2 months....Can't wait to get them over with and welcome sleepless nights :)

DARCnarc

« Reply #1277 on: April 19, 2005, 11:45:20 am »
bleh, my exams are all year round (when not the fantastic holi's.  Anyway LE lookin forward to your subs to try and avoid any unneccessary studying.  

Hey does anyone (manga readers) have any idea when Takumi gonna have a proper battle against his dad? (and undoubtably get his ass cained)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 11:45:53 am by DARCnarc »

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: April 19, 2005, 08:21:39 pm »
well, he sorta had one already... I would call it proper... he led, got got beat easy... he felt like crap because he knew he sucked compared to him.
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 19, 2005, 09:05:22 pm »
Are you talking about the first appearance of the Impreza? I don't think that counts! He totaly underestimated both car and driver.
Now, since he knows the ability of the Impreza and the fact that his dad is driving, it would be a different story. I don't say he would win, but he would last longer for sure.
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 20, 2005, 12:14:00 am »
i dont know it seemed to me that they both were driving as well on the course but the impreza had more potential and was able to pass him with power only after using the same techniues he did.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 20, 2005, 01:11:07 am »
depends on what he meant by "out brake" ... if it should have been translated as out accelerate, like outbreak.. or as in Bunta is simply better at braking and controlling in the corners.
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

Offline thanong

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 20, 2005, 04:41:09 am »
can anyone verify this? there is supposedly 2 more episodes added to the 4th stage making it 16 episodes now, is this true?

live-evil rules!!!.....the world

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 20, 2005, 05:52:08 am »
yes it is true that there is 2 more eps making it 16 episodes go ahead and cry for joy. we know how it feels =P

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 20, 2005, 06:52:29 am »
Nyeheh...

Takumi still doesn't know that Bunta has the WRX STi, and in every way the STi is superiour to the AE86...

More power, better brakes, lower centre of gravity... And for once, AWD is an advantage for them (Skylines are unbalanced, and front heavy, do to the higher centre of gravity producted by an upright engine, the flat four that a Subaru has drastically reduces the centre of gravity, thus improving the handling of the car, even for it's weight...)

Actually, with the WRX, and no doubt modifications, Tak could push that car as much as he wanted, and probably still lose, without it actually coming down to driver skill... It's not like the other races that had advantages and disadvantages for both cars, it's more of a monster than an EVO
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline thanong

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 20, 2005, 07:39:19 am »
......sweet

Billthe3

« Reply #1286 on: April 20, 2005, 08:23:13 am »
Sorry if its already been asked, but does anyone know if the 13/14 raws are out yet?

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #1287 on: April 20, 2005, 08:40:51 am »
yes they are

someguy_ZERO

« Reply #1288 on: April 20, 2005, 12:47:42 pm »
Is this 2-door version of the STI smaller than the EVO?
And the 4-door STI would be longer than the 2 door?

Takumi sounds like he hates his AE86.
The 4WD doesn't even smoke tires when drifting.

BTW, where the hell does Bunta get all the money from? No way he makes that much as Tofu seller.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 12:50:57 pm by someguy_ZERO »

Billthe3

« Reply #1289 on: April 20, 2005, 01:11:45 pm »
yes they are

Any idea where to get them?

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 01:12:01 pm by Billthe3 »