Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 888825 times)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1410 on: June 12, 2005, 09:48:18 pm »
http://cahdomain.co.uk/random/whatcaristhis.jpg

Can anyone guess this one ?

Year and model please on a postcard

Regards

gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

chichin0

« Reply #1411 on: June 13, 2005, 03:07:00 am »
Datsun Honeybee?

chichin0

« Reply #1412 on: June 13, 2005, 03:12:57 am »
And I have watched Top Gear for like 4 or 5 years now, it is by far the best car show in the world, if any of you are interested here is a link to the past two years worth of episodes. They have a great mix of humor, fun challenges, fast cars and useful information.

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=uk+top+gear

If you are a Top Gear virgin the best episode ever (imho) is 12.19.2004.  Worth checking out even if you arent a car fan (my g/f even likes it  ;))

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #1413 on: June 13, 2005, 06:08:16 am »
Although OB Planning website has had it for a while now, the official initial d website has been updated to show the release dates for ep 15 and 16

http://avexmode.jp/animation/initial/initial.html

OfTheSin

« Reply #1414 on: June 13, 2005, 10:29:10 pm »
I've been an avid fan of Top Gear for quite some time.  Every episode provides with lots of entertainment aswell as beautiful things to stare at.  Each allows for dreams of what one can achieve.

If you have never seen any of the episodes, I strongly recommend you go watch at least one.
Visit:  www.finalgear.com

for more info.

EcAStiC

« Reply #1415 on: June 14, 2005, 06:39:08 am »
umm any of u guys know when does this series end...or has it finished?
coz i burned onto my dvd already...

how many episodes total for 4th stage?

and where to find 2nd and 3rd stages...?

chichin0

« Reply #1416 on: June 14, 2005, 03:13:34 pm »
umm any of u guys know when does this series end...or has it finished?
coz i burned onto my dvd already...

how many episodes total for 4th stage?

and where to find 2nd and 3rd stages...?

Even though this ground has been covered numerous times, I will go through it again for you.  The 4th stage was initially supposed to end after 14 episodes, however the season has been extended (so far) to 16 episodes.  The last episodes are airing in just a few days.  As for 2nd and 3rd stage, these are licensed anime, now judging by your poor grammar and use of "netspeak" I'm guessing you don't know what that means.  That means that a company (in the USA) owns the copyright to the anime, therefore it is illegal for an American to possess unlawful copies (such as a fansub) of the anime.  As for finding illegal copies I suggest you try some of the torrent sites on the net, or IRC.  But don't come crying when the MPAA files a lawsuit against you.

EcAStiC

« Reply #1417 on: June 15, 2005, 11:24:45 am »
lol...
i am noob, but i know wat licensing is...
its rather hard to read through through 95 pages of post, and find if someone posted it b4...
so ty~~~

i live in aus, copyright laws differ, and i dun believe they are licensed here.

cantdrivefornuts

« Reply #1418 on: June 15, 2005, 12:15:40 pm »
anyone noes any website where i can download the latest best motoring videos?? ;D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 16, 2005, 01:01:17 am »
Just a reminder for all..Initial D Eps 15 and 16 air this Saturday on Japanese pay per view television.

1) Don't come asking us for raws please, I'm pretty sure that raw torrents will turn up on www.tokyotosho.com within 2 - 3 days of the show airing.

2) You don't need to send us the raws, we'll be able to source them ourselves but thank you for your consideration.

3) At the minute Episode 16 is the LAST episode UNLESS OB planning say otherwise (the link to the OB planning website is on my post on the live-evil home page dated 4th June (use the June archive link on the bottom left hand side of the web page)). If you want to keep up with the latest ID4 gossip I suggest that you visit www.idforums.net for the latest news as they will know more than us rather than coming to the IRC channel and asking us. Any information we know is obtained by one of 2 ways 1) looking at the official OB planning website / AVEX mode site 2) looking at fan forums.

4) May I remind everyone that it will take AT LEAST a week and possibly longer to sub these episodes so can we try to avoid people visiting the IRC channel asking us if we've subbed it yet when the eps only aired 24 hours previously (yes we've had people who think we can sub Initial D eps in 24 hours -.-).

Thank you for your consideration

Regards

gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Cov

« Reply #1420 on: June 16, 2005, 04:40:34 am »
Ok guys, I feel I need to make a point here. Not that I particularly mind the car talk on here, but mainly to the guys posting the "guess the car" games...

This forum is mostly 56k friendly. So please post a warning (and preferably warning in thread title) about this. It took a few seconds to load on my broadband, so god knows what the modem people are having to wait for. Credit to the guy who pasted a URL to his pic.

Secondly, is this really the place for it? This is a forum for people who like anime, not to discuss cars. I do appreciate cars are a large part of ID, and I dont mind too much, but this thread has basically 90 odd pages of car talk now, which makes it hard to find information that is important. There are many car forums out there, many of which play the "guess that car" game regularly. I am pleased however, that despit ID being as popular as it is, that this hasn't resulted in a plethora of threads on the forums, which would inconvienience other members.

Sorry to rant so, but this thread has gone way off topic many times. Let's try to keep the discussion at least loosely relavent to the show.

Also, FAO L-E guys. You do very good work, I have taken the liberty of posting a link to you guys on my university's Anime Society Forum. All in the spirit of furthering your cause...

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 16, 2005, 05:55:19 am »
I've tried to get this mess separated into two separate "initial d" and "misc. car talk" topics for a while now, but the posters don't seem to want to and L-E staff doesn't care. Good luck. I know I sure like wading through 95 pages of junk to read one or two posts about the series itself... -_-

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: June 16, 2005, 09:55:22 am »
lol...
its rather hard to read through through 95 pages of post, and find if someone posted it b4...
so ty~~~

i live in aus, copyright laws differ, and i dun believe they are licensed here.

I live in Australia too... And the copyright laws don't differ here as of the moment the free trade agreement came into effect with America. Their copyright laws apply here, just so you know :)

BUT, that does not mean the MPAA and RIAA and all those other CLOWNS (Haha!) can instantly get on your case about something, it has to first be okayed by the Australia legal chain of command (ASIO -> Federal Police -> State Police). This of course does NOT apply if you crack into a US BASED server and STEAL the information (There have been people stupid enough to do it), they just get a warrent via ASIO/Supreme court... And you're history :)

This is why I run Linux :D

Anyway, on other things, actually related to Initial D, I've noticed lately that the curve of the anime story seems to be becoming more technical, as they go more in depth into the cars and how they operate and so on, for example the explanation of the difference between turbocharged and supercharged, stuff like that. Just makes me wonder what else they have in store for any continuation of the story, and if there will be any unique or interesting cars that come into the show/manga... Anyone else think so?
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #1423 on: June 16, 2005, 03:55:48 pm »
lol...
you can eventually try the search function.
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #1424 on: June 16, 2005, 03:57:51 pm »
Ok guys, I feel I need to make a point here. Not that I particularly mind the car talk on here, but mainly to the guys posting the "guess the car" games...

This forum is mostly 56k friendly. So please post a warning (and preferably warning in thread title) about this. It took a few seconds to load on my broadband, so god knows what the modem people are having to wait for. Credit to the guy who pasted a URL to his pic.

Secondly, is this really the place for it? This is a forum for people who like anime, not to discuss cars. I do appreciate cars are a large part of ID, and I dont mind too much, but this thread has basically 90 odd pages of car talk now, which makes it hard to find information that is important. There are many car forums out there, many of which play the "guess that car" game regularly. I am pleased however, that despit ID being as popular as it is, that this hasn't resulted in a plethora of threads on the forums, which would inconvienience other members.

Sorry to rant so, but this thread has gone way off topic many times. Let's try to keep the discussion at least loosely relavent to the show.

Also, FAO L-E guys. You do very good work, I have taken the liberty of posting a link to you guys on my university's Anime Society Forum. All in the spirit of furthering your cause...
hum , i wasn't following this thread ( the fact is that i don't like ID so ... )
but i can try now to keep *this* thread clear , you can always of course create another topic regarding cars & others things.
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net