Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 888920 times)

ppt

Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1440 on: June 23, 2005, 07:57:29 am »

4) May I remind everyone that it will take AT LEAST a week and possibly longer to sub these episodes so can we try to avoid people visiting the IRC channel asking us if we've subbed it yet when the eps only aired 24 hours previously (yes we've had people who think we can sub Initial D eps in 24 hours -.-).

hehe, probably bcos speed subs like dattebayo do it in 24h some ppl expect all fansubs to do the same. these ppl dun realise subbing takes time & effort good subbing takes >24h

Offline Renmazuo

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: June 23, 2005, 09:21:53 pm »
Hey, does anybody know when the next Initial D Soundtrack is coming out? They already have about 15 tracks for these next few episodes.

By the way, there are two episodes where a Eurobeat song was included, but I'm not sure where it was played.

Tokyo Lights / Ace
Get the Future / Maiko

When were these played?

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: June 24, 2005, 02:17:48 am »
I want to say that the police do not show up because perhaps at night the race teams "take over" the mountain trail and make an event for everyone with it, now in the beginning it was not like that, and there were civilians, hence use of corner mirrors and watchdogs... but these things seem to take place out in the boonies, so its probably a local attraction around there.  I mean, I see those towns as mountain towns, not big cities.
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

medowance

« Reply #1443 on: June 26, 2005, 09:04:00 am »
saw the live version of initial d in cinema.......
story line is out of the original but still ok.
at least the AE86 is totally the same      :D
any idea whre i can get the raw version of this movie??

sil-eighty

« Reply #1444 on: June 27, 2005, 05:40:48 am »
There are more episodes 15 and 16 is Live evil going to fan sub these as well

chichin0

« Reply #1445 on: June 27, 2005, 08:14:28 am »
There are more episodes 15 and 16 is Live evil going to fan sub these as well

Yes... They are working on it now, give them a few weeks to get the release out please.  Subbing anime ain't like dusting crops kid.

Offline e30ernest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: June 27, 2005, 08:11:34 pm »
saw the live version of initial d in cinema.......
story line is out of the original but still ok.
at least the AE86 is totally the same      :D
any idea whre i can get the raw version of this movie??

I think there is one at torrentspy.com.  I don't know if it's a good version though.  How does the movie compare to the animated series?

OfTheSin

« Reply #1447 on: June 27, 2005, 09:29:36 pm »
I Haven't seen it yet, i'm currently in the process of downloading it.  I have heard that it doesnt follow the storyline very well, as they have done things like change Ryosuke's FD into an R32 GTR.  However, they still maintain a few beautiful things key to the storyline.  However, as far as i am aware there is NO i repeat NO english subs of this around only a Cantonese/Chinense version has been released.  The version that is on BT is a cam to my knowledge, so dont expect dvd quality. 

I think it is going to be an alright movie.  If you go into it expecting that it follows the storyline exactly, then I think you will be disappointed.  However if you go to watch it as what it is...a movie, then it should have some decent aspects to it.

3sgte

« Reply #1448 on: June 28, 2005, 12:35:43 am »
Yes... They are working on it now, give them a few weeks to get the release out please.  Subbing anime ain't like dusting crops kid.

Yes!
I find it ironic that those who ask when the new episodes will be released always have terrible spelling and grammar.

We are lucky that L/E has such high standards.

durrem

« Reply #1449 on: June 28, 2005, 09:52:21 pm »
Hmm, I was wondering.  If and when you sub the live action movie, would you do the original Cantonese version or would you sub the Japanese dub?

phaith

« Reply #1450 on: June 28, 2005, 10:59:13 pm »
Is Live-evil definitely going to continue subbing initial d? because for some reason.... on anidb.info.com, the project is listed as stalled. wondering what that is supposed to mean?
btw. I've seen the movie (which is quite good despite the discrepencies in the plot) in the cinema and there are english as well as japanese subs...

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: June 28, 2005, 11:37:57 pm »
Is Live-evil definitely going to continue subbing initial d? because for some reason.... on anidb.info.com, the project is listed as stalled. wondering what that is supposed to mean?
btw. I've seen the movie (which is quite good despite the discrepencies in the plot) in the cinema and there are english as well as japanese subs...

ID4 15/16 release delayed by TEN days because of ID tards asking when it will be out  ;)

Nevermind the stalled status. It's ussual to see.
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

spazzz

« Reply #1452 on: June 29, 2005, 12:12:51 am »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Please say your kidding.  I've been waiting so paitently for this.  I accidently downloaded RAW's and now the suppense is killing me.  And I never asked for a date!  I know better.
[Planet of the apes]
DARN YOU NEWBS!!!!! DARN YOU ALL TO YOU KNOW WHERE!!!!!!!!
[/Planet of the apes]

chichin0

« Reply #1453 on: June 29, 2005, 12:37:02 am »
Jesus Fucking Christ people, give them a break.  Subbers have lives you know, and they do this for free.  So they will get it out when they get it out, just check the front page, if its not there sit down and shut the fuck up until it appears.  To answer why the series is considered stalled, its because the episodes come out every two months (that was answered earlier in this thread, and yes I am aware its 97 pages of material).

BNR34GTR

« Reply #1454 on: June 29, 2005, 02:37:23 am »
Jesus Fucking Christ people, give them a break.  Subbers have lives you know, and they do this for free.  So they will get it out when they get it out, just check the front page, if its not there sit down and shut the fuck up until it appears.  To answer why the series is considered stalled, its because the episodes come out every two months (that was answered earlier in this thread, and yes I am aware its 97 pages of material).

I understand that, I would want to do things other then sub for people who just want it and want it now. But what if money was offered? Would it be possible to bribe the staff of L-E? Not meaning this as a joke, but a serious question...