Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 924906 times)

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1485 on: July 01, 2005, 04:49:58 am »
The sad truth is.. i do understand.. i know they will be out when "they are out" but usually a group goes ..we will try to have 1 ep of this show out ...lets say once a month around this date..it would just give me something to look foward to..

it seems your not the person that understands..other wise by reading my post thats all i wanted.. i have tons of anime...from live evil (condor hero, inital d, etc) i love the work as stated...i just wanted a time fram just to have something..not concrete but just ...you do not understand why the heck am i trying to make you understand

|EVIL|DoW

Giving time frames on fansubbing can be hard. REALLY HARD
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #1486 on: July 01, 2005, 04:51:01 am »
Tho can be done.

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #1487 on: July 01, 2005, 04:52:12 am »
The sad truth is.. i do understand.. i know they will be out when "they are out" but usually a group goes ..we will try to have 1 ep of this show out ...lets say once a month around this date..it would just give me something to look foward to..

|EVIL|DoW
Ep 15 will be released in less then 2 years.
EP 16 should be out in less then 3 years.
now you've got a time frame  ;D
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

tesdall

« Reply #1488 on: July 01, 2005, 05:04:16 am »
Ep 15 will be released in less then 2 years.
EP 16 should be out in less then 3 years.
now you've got a time frameĀ  ;D

That was beautiful and a way for me to get out of this horrible conversation ^_^

|Evil|DoW

angelan

« Reply #1489 on: July 01, 2005, 05:09:01 am »
General comment (ie: not directed at any single person):
i still fail to see why a time frame matters.

1. you would still have to keep checking back to see if it's out yet
2. too short (ie: release comes after target date) we're just gonna get MORE complaints
3. too long, those who won't check back won't know it's already out and say we lied about the date
4. the actual release date can change depending on a million of reasons especially when it's not worked on solely by one person

We can't be bothered to keep saying...

"we are not finished translating yet...it's in progress
we're now done translation, going into timing.
we're not editing.
we're now qc-ing
we're now re-encoding
we're now doing a 2nd qc
we're now uploading
we're now distributing
Now our server crashed
now we just throw up our hands and give up"

also it'd be horrible to spawn new complains such as...."OMFG, why is the effing translator taking so long? is he dumb????" we rather take the bash as a team not as individuals. 

It's possible, but it also takes time out of actually working on the show.  That's what i think at least.

The general answer is...it will be out when it's out.  That's the long and short time estimate.  you have a general time frame from all the 14 past eps we've released.  Take some time to think about these things.  Most people realize that expected release of ID4 is between a week and a month.  That's totally nothing new.

Offline dark-arrow

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 02, 2005, 03:34:11 pm »
Anyways I'm new here and I just want to tell L-E staff that I love the job that you have done with Initial D translation. Keep up the good work ;D. My favorite anime ever. Without you I wouldn't understand &?$% lol. Thanks :D

Shadow096

« Reply #1491 on: July 02, 2005, 06:17:21 pm »
Well Ep.15 is out..so get it when you still can.

durrem

« Reply #1492 on: July 02, 2005, 10:14:50 pm »
No indication of 4th stage being licensed at the Tokyopop panel at Anime Expo.

http://www.animeondvd.com/conitem.php?item=214

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 03, 2005, 01:19:04 am »
Phew, as at present the only people who seem to be sharing are Tofu from his hotel bed room, and one other person.  I hope it's just quiet at present and not a case of all those complainers reducing upload to a minimum whiel they try to download.

Much praise and respect to the LE guys - especially after the way the forums have been going recently.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 03, 2005, 01:29:43 am »
And all of a sudden - 6 peers, 23 seeds - must have been jsut a network glitch for me :)

DeeRez

« Reply #1495 on: July 03, 2005, 04:33:08 am »
Just been reading this thread and have decided to help out all those who still insist  on asking when the subs come out, despite being told not to.

For information on [LE-IDE]s Initial D release schedule follow this link
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

And a BIG thank you to [LE-IDE]. I've been to other sites and downloaded their "versions" of stage 4, and I have to say that yours are the best by far.
Be it one week, one month or one year, i'll be checking (but not asking) every day.

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #1496 on: July 03, 2005, 09:22:26 am »
No indication of 4th stage being licensed at the Tokyopop panel at Anime Expo.

http://www.animeondvd.com/conitem.php?item=214
if i'm lucky it's going to be licensed  ;D
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #1497 on: July 04, 2005, 04:16:00 am »
My analysis.......there will be at least 18-20 to fit a perfect storyline.  I mean com on....sat ep 16 shows the uphill 1st, u'll hafta have a plot where keisuke borrow Kyoko's RX-7 and race the white EVO also a next ep where Takumi races (but im sure that maybe cut short) Then for the final conclusion Takumi will hafta think of all this mumbo jumbo bout how to defeat his dad or drive better w/ his 86, etc.  So it should take more than 16 eps. 
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 05, 2005, 10:45:21 am »
And there are still the Skyline and S2000... this race must be done in 4th stage as well, otherwise it would be strange to show them in the opening.
I've heard a rumor that the manga finished shortly after this race with the Evos. Well I don't want a spoiler, but maybe somebody can tell if its true that there is an end of ID soon? Hope there isn't...
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

ussil80

« Reply #1499 on: July 06, 2005, 06:03:22 am »
i was thinking th same thing...how can you finish the seriers in one epiosde... there is still so much more unless they cut alot out.. which they didn't do in eps 15... so y in eps 16 would they.... hope there is more to come