Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 924255 times)

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1710 on: September 08, 2005, 03:34:46 am »
EPISODE 17 SUBBED IS OUT!!!
Not by ID & LE though, so if you can't wait for LE's version here's the link to ep 17 subbed by lp & WD:

http://a.scarywater.net/dp/[dp&WD]Initial_D_4th_Stage_-_17[E2DCCDF9].avi.torrent

I belive I mentioned Circle of Hell a few posts back ;)
I dont understand why the L-E crew doenst take actions agains this sort of behavior, I would ban his ass to make an example of him.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline NStorm

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: September 09, 2005, 09:29:06 am »
I've been getting the LE subs of ID4 for quite a while, been reading the forums a fair bit, and decided to join up, say thanks for all the great work you all do, and just to join in with all the conversation etc

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: September 09, 2005, 10:20:43 am »
Episode 17 (much less 18) won't be translated until next week, if all goes well. The translator is very busy with school-related activities and is swamped for time... if anything, he'd prefer two more weeks until starting on the episodes, but he said he'd try to get one of them done sooner. Seeing as how our typesetting and encoding problems are now taken care of, we should *hopefully* have them out not too long afterwards. No promises!

As for other subs of ID4, who cares? To put it more bluntly than gumbaloom apparently prefers to, you're making yourself look like an arrogant ass and you aren't even really helping anybody. Everyone knows thewird subs ID4 too, and if they care about watching them they'll already know when they're out and where to get them. And using the "it'll get the whiners off your back" excuse makes you sound even more retarded than your post already did, since whiners and ignorant morons are eternal. Just keep it out of these forums.

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #1713 on: September 09, 2005, 04:08:25 pm »
LOL

i just bought a mx5.  yay

Offline Shenanigans

• n00b Hero
  • I'm full of it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: September 09, 2005, 08:10:36 pm »
welcome to the unofficial "rivals of the hachi-roku" initial d car club.

my fc:

--
shen

/edited because i could not spell the number eight in japanese.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 08:22:25 pm by Shenanigans »

Offline e30ernest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: September 09, 2005, 10:26:46 pm »
My friend owns one of my favorite MX 5's:

All Mazdaspeed. :)  The only things he lacks now are the seats. :)

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: September 09, 2005, 11:30:55 pm »
welcome to the unofficial "rivals of the hachi-roku" initial d car club.

Yay, there's a club for us!  Can I join too?  I've also got an FC:

Need to get new pictures, tho - I got rid of the nose-bra, and I just got new wheels put on it yesterday.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: September 10, 2005, 11:31:48 am »
Woot !

I have BOTH a NA6C MX-5 (daily drive) AND a FD3 RX-7 (weekend and track days) ;D - my signature sued to be "No Barn Doors, No Comment"

Alas my opposing neighbour reversed in to the driver's door of the '5, hard enough to knock the locking mechanism out, so effectively it's off the road at the moment  :(
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 04:05:52 pm by Dapprman »

Epitaph

« Reply #1718 on: September 10, 2005, 02:31:15 pm »
wah i counted 3 people with an fc... i was thinking about getting one, seeing as im in love with it and all. would you say its worth getting one, despite that fact that the rising price of petrol hurts rotary drivers? (oh yeah and it would also be my first car ::)

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: September 10, 2005, 04:07:50 pm »
Be careful of how many miles one has done and find out when the engine was last rebuilt.  A compression test of the engine would also be ideal.  Ask if it uses much water (a sign that seals are going - engine rebuild time) and also oil usage (it should use some as a small bit is injected in to the combustion chamber each burn cycle).

DaStud3nt

« Reply #1720 on: September 10, 2005, 11:30:07 pm »
I also have an FC TII...I'ts my first car and a daily driver. I'm in the process of aquiring a Hacki Roku from my uncle for free cause he doesn't want it anymore.

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: September 11, 2005, 02:54:38 am »
Okay, quick question for you knowledgable people ;D

What is the artist - song title of the song that plays in the last half of the FD vs FD battle in Stage 4 ???

And if it is on a Super Eurobeat CD, which one 8)

Thanks

InitialD

« Reply #1722 on: September 11, 2005, 05:51:02 am »
ummmm
Dark Angels - Right Now
not sure if it's on any cd
I signed up just to tell you that, man...  I hope I'm not wrong  ;D
oh yeah and INITIAL D COMING OUT FOR PSP!!!  ARCADE VERSION 3 PORT WITH ADDONS!!!  WHAAA!!!
I'm so excited I can't stop spamming all the forums I go to with that

since I come to these boards all the time to check on releases but never bothered to register I wanna just tell you guys (Live-Evil) that I appreciate and love your awesomeness..  without you I wouldn't understand Initial D  ;)

PS - btw just so you know if you look at the credits at the end of each episode it lists what songs were in the episode, and I think in the order they played (for future reference)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 05:55:39 am by InitialD »

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: September 11, 2005, 07:25:40 am »
Hey Thanks Man,

BTW if anyone else is interested, Dark Angels - Right Now is on SEB 147 and The Best of SEB 2004 ;)

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: September 11, 2005, 09:46:12 am »
Avex just announced the release of ID4S D Selection 2 (and D Sound Files 2); it has 12 tracks + a non-stop remix, but sadly, Right Now didn't make the cut. (tracklist)