Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 887384 times)

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #1965 on: November 19, 2005, 05:32:36 am »
meh civics are great for economy it just gets me when they get pushed out of that role and into an arena where they werent designed to be lol...so do you have a second car that you sport in or no?
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 19, 2005, 06:48:15 am »
nope, still too much of a starving college student yet.  as for them being pushed somewhere else... that is most of the fun  ;D  they can be peppy, fun, and VERY fast when modified... sometime, Ill be getting a fix up car, and build it from a frame alone.. Or, Ill buy an Atom hehe...
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)

EcAStiC

« Reply #1967 on: November 19, 2005, 05:49:22 pm »
has anyone thought about burning methylated spirits..or other organic material. they are cheaper than petrol and 108 octane ( i think so ). all u need is few tubing changes...

Drift

« Reply #1968 on: November 19, 2005, 08:29:28 pm »
Man, the R34 looks real good in ep 20. I can't wait to see what happens next in ep 21 and 22.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 20, 2005, 01:26:29 am »
Nah... Was rules for the comp I was going to participate in... They said I could put stockies on, but they're only 6" wide, so it put me out either way...

I started on S1E1... And gone from there... I've been called cruel and heartless many times now because I always send them across with the attached note "And that's all for this week folks" and it always leaves them on an edge of a race or something :D
"Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 20, 2005, 04:13:11 am »
yeah i dont think i would have been able to bear that during season one, gettign cut off in a mid race ep...would have freaked out and started killing people...i can barely keep from doing that now lol
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 20, 2005, 01:03:35 pm »
lol... I noticed the trolls arn't here?

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: November 20, 2005, 02:21:13 pm »
Don't tempt fate !!!!

BTW - anyone seen the latest BMI release  - Hot Version Rotary Rockets ? - some sweet togue driving in it (while watching i found myself noting down the set-up on the RE-Amemiya FD3).

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: November 20, 2005, 02:22:26 pm »
didnt even know there was a new one i guess im going shopping
 and yes please dont tempt fate. =P ROCK ON!

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: November 21, 2005, 08:03:46 am »
lol... I noticed the trolls arn't here?

We are here, just after a certain time of no progress/update we tend to stop flaming and troll to someone elses bridge ::) ;D

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: November 21, 2005, 11:28:52 am »
LoL,well we arent complaining,so from s1e1 how far have you gotten?

tumzy

« Reply #1976 on: November 22, 2005, 06:49:21 am »
meh civics are great for economy it just gets me when they get pushed out of that role and into an arena where they werent designed to be lol...so do you have a second car that you sport in or no?

just jumping in on the convo here, civics are great for economy but not when the engine is rebuilt in the case of my brothers which can now rev upto 13k and scream like something that screams loud!  ??? it eats up quite a bit of fuel aswell.

By the way LE keep up the good subbings for Initial D, worth the wait for the quality.

Offline JC

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: November 22, 2005, 09:57:35 am »
Just handed out S1E22...

I found out today that I need to go for a shoulder reconstruction... Well... I got told by another doctor that I need to get it done... Damnit :(

Offline azndvl

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: November 22, 2005, 02:41:02 pm »
man cant wait, to see eps 19 and 20. n e one seen the raws?
im tempted to d\l them, but i wanna wait for LE subs:D
Someones probably already sed that b4, but im lazy and when i have the chance to look on here, its already 5 pages from where i last looks:S

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: November 22, 2005, 11:20:37 pm »
ive seen another translation, the eps were great, not so good on the trans, im serious, wait for the l&e translation, youll thank me later.