Author Topic: Wolf's Rain  (Read 23973 times)

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf's Rain
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 11:44:32 pm »
yes it should
Vash XD

Offline King_Parliament

• n00b Hero
  • Hige is teh sHizz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2004, 02:14:56 am »
GAAAAAAAH!!!!

*slams face on keyboard*

Once upon a time I swore I'd never download, or for that matter, watch, any well produced media that deserved payment. A friend of mine gave me (as I have a connection that runs ENTIRELY at 14k a sec and I don't have cable/satellite TV), at my request, live-evil subbed episodes 1-2 of Wolf's Rain off of bit-torrent because I wanted to sample the anime before I pursued it. I wanted more, I needed to know what would happen next, it amazed my and exceeded my wildest dreams. Frankly, I was blown away. I decided that I'd buy the DVD immediately and withough pause. *checks Amazon.com for american version of DVD* Date released? June 22nd. I swear to god I almost cried at my desk. "It's okay." I said to myself. "I can rely on trusty live-evil after I've pre-ordered it! Cuz I can't live without knowing what happens next."

Damn. Live-Evil obeys the law. Well shat.

I know you guys do this to stay within legal bounds (or, for the most part anyway), but I will admit that I'm disappointed, yet I feel guilty for watching it at the same time. I knew something was wrong when I saw 'episodes 1-22' and not '1-30'. I'm afraid of seeing what I shouldn't on Cartoon Network, perhaps me seeing an episode further than I am, also, I don't want pesky censorship that CN is notorious for.

Well, I really wish I could ask for links/locations/items to satiate my needs for the first anime I have ever loved, but I suppose I will have to wait. Someone worked to produce this piece of art, and I don't want to steal it. I want it so badly, and although I know I will get it, I don't want to wait. Though this is my first serious interraction/obsession with an anime, I already hold a firm conviction it is one of the best ever.

Gah, ever does it hurt when the only way to satisfy my needs means crossing my morals. Can anybody help? Could I get a japanese DVD to work in an American player? Will the Kiba pluhie and soundtrack with vol.1 bring upon a rush of joy that will make it all worth it when my Limited Edition arrives in my mailbox in June?

Hurk... Bleagh.

p.s.: Did this seem pointless? It was. I just needed a place to vent. Sorry. *prays for a miracle*
"There are only two things in life that are infinate, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not so sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2004, 08:19:42 am »
Why not just start buying the American DVDs as they come out? (Beginning next month).

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 09:55:18 pm »
how about one off the other ops that have power on the forums, shut down this one.

then we dont have to deal with wolf rain cause its out next month.
Vash XD

Offline King_Parliament

• n00b Hero
  • Hige is teh sHizz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2004, 09:10:45 pm »
Why not just start buying the American DVDs as they come out? (Beginning next month).

-Tofu

One step ahead of ya, Tofu. I've already ordered the L.E. DVD, and while I know it'll come next month, for me it's an issue of basic hot anticipation. I really want to see what happens next, this anime simply enchants me. Oh well, patience is a virtue or something like that, my parental icons used to pount into my head. It'll come, but until then I'll have to rely on Adult Swim for *shudder* dubbed episodes.

nyerg,
King_P
"There are only two things in life that are infinate, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not so sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

cheese

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 10:39:41 pm »
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had the CRC of Ep. 16 and 17 of Wolf's rain? I dled them a long time ago and never got to watching them, but I think what I have as eps. 16 and 17 isn't really eps. 16 and 17. @_@ XP So if anyone knows, please reply. Thanks much!

Offline greenkabbage

• Rakuen Hero
  • leet title that I paid $100 for: -=LE=- Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 11:43:54 pm »
Well on my way to 100! (Ever so slightly out of date)
14 x Wolf's Rain
26 x Gilgamesh
09 x DAQ
03 x GE999
02 x Phantom
05 x Blood+
05 x Gallery Fake
04 x YUA:FT