Author Topic: magical fairy persian  (Read 11512 times)

sakurambo

magical fairy persian
« on: June 09, 2004, 05:46:23 pm »
Hi, i'm italian boy, sorry for my english, i need the dvdrip or raw of magical fairy perusha/persian and magical emy
no subtitles.
could help me to need this, I can exchange with Kotetsu Jeeg quality laserdisk 640x480
thank's

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: magical fairy persian
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 05:34:54 am »
Hi, i'm italian boy, sorry for my english, i need the dvdrip or raw of magical fairy perusha/persian and magical emy
no subtitles.
could help me to need this, I can exchange with Kotetsu Jeeg quality laserdisk 640x480
thank's

Helo Sukarambo.
You have soap?  We need soap.  Lot of soap.  The other day, pet pig Piiki, he find the sooper-secret storage of soap we use for Pelsia, Mami, and chew it up.  Piiki like to chew, he that way.  Now we out of soap and it is problem.  Big, big problem.  We not able to continue as group without soap.  You send we 6000 bar of soap.  Quality name-brand soap like 'ivory' or 'irish spring' or 'dove'.  Not small bar like they have in hotel or for freebie give away.  Our pet deserve only the best.  Must be real genuine soap.  You send soap first.  Then we send you a magical fairey as you request.  Magical fairey very pretty but very very rare.  Unlike pig cat or dog fairy do not handle well as pet and even though very pretty they are not popular as pet for reason.  Fairey can be very dangerous if mistreat or make unhappy by owner and we not take responsibility if bad thing happen because fairey.  Fairey can injure or kill you, we not responsible for this.  You understand?

sakurambo

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 10:52:00 pm »
i don't understand, yes or not, exchange with another series?my group have many series very rare with resolution very high.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 11:48:05 pm »
i don't understand, yes or not, exchange with another series?my group have many series very rare with resolution very high.

What not you understand?  We need soap. See link below.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008WM5X/qid=1086889002/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xglna/104-9364692-1967903?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000536AR/qid=1086889093/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xglna/104-9364692-1967903?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005302U/qid=1086889119/sr=8-3/ref=pd_ka_3/104-9364692-1967903?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

If you want exchange, we exchange persian magical fairey for 6000 bar of soap.  You may ship soap, but mandatory you pick up fairey in person.  Proper care for fairey must be explain.  Illegal to ship fairey, fairey very fragile and need special care.  Fairey probably die in shipment.  No good ship fairey.  
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 11:50:23 pm by Sindobook »

sakurambo

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 12:02:48 am »
ahhh ok, you are the likeable one of the group,ok I buy you the soap then and but you know where you you must put?it tries to imagine, but creed that you know it very well inasmuch as practices it every day.
it was enough to say or not, but probable that you do not succeed to say it
Bye mrs.soap, you are very funny, my armpits laugh also, perhaps you would have to make a monologo from ophra or david letterman. pirla

SBIA

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 03:19:44 am »
CIAO Sakurambo!  :) Vai su onlyshojo.com. Qui Monica, la Webmaster, vende o scambia serie in DVD (di grande qualità) di tutte le maghette (CREAMY, EMI, PERSIA, SANDY) + tutti gli speciali dedicati a loro (rarissimi, come l'OAV riassuntivo della serie di PERSIA, mai trasmesso in Italia!!!!), xkè lei possiede i DVD giapponesi originali e fa scambi direttamente con i giapponesi (in Giappone queste serie vengono replicate con + frequenza che in Italia!!). Devi stare attento ai prezzi xò...! CIAO ;)