Author Topic: Yawara!  (Read 48074 times)

JamesVuu

Re: Yawara!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2003, 06:11:00 pm »
CONDOR HERO IS WAY BETTER!!!!! ;D

Saya

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2003, 03:59:48 pm »
My favorite character is Matsuda as well. But I think I'm prejudiced because he's voiced by one of my favorite seiyuu people.  ;D

Mine too!! *hugs Seki-san*  ;D

I really enjoy Yawara and I'm glad you guys didn't drop it.

Orion_Bowie

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2004, 11:25:59 pm »
I also just wanted to come by and say THANK YOUx5000 for subbing YAWARA! and Rose of Versailles. These are my two current favorite fansub projects and I am so eagerly awaiting more. I hope that you will continue to get out the next episodes soon!
My friend and I both really love the older anime alot better than recent anime, so I am really glad to see that you guys are giving recognition to these series. Thanks again!

Offline Zentron

• Condor Hero
  • I love Anime, plain and simple!
    • View Profile
    • Anime Forever
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2004, 12:43:40 am »
Ya-wa-ra... Ya-wa-ra... Ya-wa-ra. ;D

I just watched upto 16, another excellent Anime and another excellent job by the Live-eviL crew.

So... eps 17-21?  What are the chances? ;D
Oi!  Who pinched my Anime??
My small UK Anime site - Anime-Forever
My D&Dc fan site: Journeys Of The Realm

Offline Zentron

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
    • Anime Forever
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 12:59:20 pm »
Sorry if this classes as double posting.

I purchased the 6 'Project A-Ko' episodes off eBay(.co.uk) the other day and I've just started to watch them.  I'm not sure if anyone here has seen any of A-Ko, but in episode 3 'Cinderella Rhapsody', A-ko gets a job in a fast-food shop.  Guess who has a cameo?  Yawara and her grandfather.  It took a moment to register, but I reconised them.

Just had to share that little bit o' info.

SidSavage

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2004, 11:17:47 am »
Thanks for subbing episode 17!  Great battle between Sayaka and Todo.  I can't wait for the showdown between Sayaka and Yawara!

Offline Zentron

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
    • Anime Forever
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2004, 03:37:44 am »
It might just be me, but, is anyone else having problems with the picture of Yawara Episode 17?  On mine, the picture is all blocky and flashing, again, it might just be me!  Can someone confir if they're having a similar prob?!

Ice_Cold

Yawara 17 Problems
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 05:40:17 am »
   It's not just you, Zentron.  I've had no success with it, no matter what player I've tried.
  Any hints from those in the know would be greatly appreciated.  I'm really looking forward to checking it out, but it's very hard on the eyes in the current form.

Saya

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 11:00:27 am »
If you're having problems with the videos you might need the latest codecs. I had the same problems with Gilgamesh. "ffdshow" worked quite well.
I think there's a link somewhere in the "Leeching ..." forum.

Anyway, I'm really happy that Live-eviL hasn't dropped Yawara! I love that series! The final battle Yawara vs. Sayaka will be very exciting, I'm sure.  8)

SidSavage

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2004, 05:44:43 pm »
I just saw the 18th episode of Yawara and all I can say is wow!  What a great conclusion to the first story arch!  I should go back to the first episodes and watch it again in a marathon run!  

Thank you Live-Evil for taking the time and effort in subbing this great series and I hope you will still continue to provide the quality work you guys are so famous for.  I know that sounds selfish of me but to me, Yawara is my favorate fansub there is, period!  Again, thanx so much!

BTime

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2004, 01:55:31 am »
Even after installing the XVid Codec, there is a little utility that comes with called AviC (FourCC Changer).  Start AviC and select an AVI file that seems to be lagging.  If both fields show "XVid", change the lower field to "DivX".  It will alter the header slightly, and  should now run in your player w/o choppy video..

I was having problems wth 100 Stories & Yawara.  This did the trick for me.

Keopi's unstable build crahes on install for me every time (and some others I heard of).  I'm using Koepi's stable build #XviD-04102002-1

See if that helps  :)

flend

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2004, 03:05:18 pm »
I'd just like to add my voice in support of live-evil's work on Yawara. It's fantastic that, through their work, we can enjoy classic old series not just the flashy modern series which are often fansubbed.

And her grandfather is teh cool :)

Offline Zentron

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
    • Anime Forever
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2004, 03:30:58 pm »
I'd just like to add my voice in support of live-evil's work on Yawara. It's fantastic that, through their work, we can enjoy classic old series not just the flashy modern series which are often fansubbed.

Here here!

On another note, is anyone having problems with playback on Yawara 17+18?   Whilst the black blocks have now disapeared, I am bogged down with error messages!  Anyone else?

Offline bullz97

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2004, 04:33:27 am »
I want to send my thanks to the Live-eviL crew for subbing Yawara.  Episode 17 and 18 kicked ass.  I'm glad Yawara put Sayaka in her place, and the end of episode 18 was so sweet.  What a great show.   :)

Mfiend

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2004, 02:20:53 am »
A BIG thank you for Subbing Yawara! and hope see more soon.