Author Topic: Yawara!  (Read 47355 times)

Re: Yawara!
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2004, 11:38:53 am »
I registered just to thankyou on subbing Yawara, it's a most enjoyable series I've watched in recent memory and I'm eagerly awaiting more!

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
  • L-E\LLE Staff Editor/TS/encode/QC
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website... it's safe.
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2004, 06:56:14 am »
would someone please please PLEASE seed the yawara 5-8 torrent... I really want to watch this great series but I've been stuck at 99% for a week now!

*begs*
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staff, hear me roar!

currygoatstyle

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2004, 01:39:01 pm »
Just want to drop some thanks for subbing this series its definately one of the best keep up the good work

Darkstream

Yawara! Episode 19
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 09:37:07 am »
Hello!  Thanks for subbing Yawara!  Great series.  My girls and I are thoroughly enjoying it.  We just have one question: Where's episode 19!?!  I see lots of new releases from live-evil, so I know you're active, but no word on Yawara!  Hopefully, you're only stalled because the next episode isn't part of the story arch and you wandered off and started working on another series, but we're going through withdrawal over here! LOL  Any idea when we can expect a new episode?  Thanks again.

D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 09:38:01 am by Darkstream »

Darkstream

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2004, 09:38:59 am »
would someone please please PLEASE seed the yawara 5-8 torrent... I really want to watch this great series but I've been stuck at 99% for a week now!

*begs*

Did anybody ever help you out?  Post here and I'll seed it for you if you're still stuck.

D

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2004, 12:10:50 pm »
I finally got a it a couple days later. Thanks for the offer... & thanks to whoever seeded it!

I can't wait for the next episode :-)
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

Darkstream

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 12:20:06 pm »
I finally got a it a couple days later. Thanks for the offer... & thanks to whoever seeded it!

I can't wait for the next episode :-)

Glad to offer.  I hate it when a torrent is stuck in the 90's. LOL

As for more Yawara!, I'm getting worried.  They've tackled an awful lot of series.  I hope they don't lose interest.  :/

Darkstream

Re: Yawara! digisubs by the OTHER guys
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2004, 11:01:09 am »
I just found a torrent of eps 22, 25-31.  These are a grab bag of .asf and .avi files and they are compressed terribly.  In fact, ep. 22 is so bad that the video is completely garbed with MPEG dithering in several places.  I finally gave up watching it.  There wasn't even audio.  Not sure who did these — couldn't see the credits! LOL

But is this why live-evil has stopped Yawara!?  Because somebody else was doing it?  Guys, we still need you!  You won't be wasting your time.  These other turkeys don't know what they're doing.  I can't comment on their translation because the files were mangled...

I sure wish you'd respond down here in this thread. :)

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
more yawara please!
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2004, 12:34:23 pm »
But is this why live-evil has stopped Yawara!?  Because somebody else was doing it?  Guys, we still need you!  You won't be wasting your time.

More yawara please please.  This is one of the best shows I've found in awhile and my friends & I really enjoy it.

dabeast

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2004, 12:58:22 pm »
i had to sign up for the forum just to say more Yawara plz i been just waiting and waiting i hope u guys havent forgoten about yawara

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2004, 01:01:26 am »
Forgot about Yawara? What is that?  We never did a show of that title.

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2004, 07:55:56 am »
Forgot about Yawara? What is that?  We never did a show of that title.

HAHAHAHA ... no please, no... I need more...

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2004, 10:15:04 pm »
Dont worry people.

There will be more yawara coming here.
In due time.  One of the main staff memebers has been busy so he hasnt had time to work on it.

So please wait.

We know that there is crappy eps out there of yawara.
Been there done that. We have nice HQ raws so ours will be very nice.

All I can say is sit tight and wait.

Thanks

Vash XD
Vash XD

Darkstream

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2004, 09:17:30 am »
Dont worry people.

There will be more yawara coming here.
In due time.  One of the main staff memebers has been busy so he hasnt had time to work on it.

So please wait.

We know that there is crappy eps out there of yawara.
Been there done that. We have nice HQ raws so ours will be very nice.

All I can say is sit tight and wait.

Thanks

Vash XD

Vash, thanks for the feedback.  It's easy to wait when we know you're working on it.  With all the other series you guys are doing, and Yawara! ending at the end of a story arch, I have to admit I began to wonder as the days ticked by whether more Yawara! was forthcoming. LOL  

It's a fabulous series and you guys are doing right by it.  I'm looking forward to more of the same caliber.  Thanks again.

D

digitize

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2004, 09:31:22 am »
We have nice HQ raws so ours will be very nice.

Lol, since when did this happen.... :)  Anyway there is really no such thing as hq raws of yawara, unless you're somehow lucky enough to stumble onto ld rips, which would still probably be pretty bad, and probably the same crappy film->digital transfer.  Point being, no such thing as an hq raw of yawara.