Author Topic: Rose of Versailles  (Read 105818 times)

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
Re: Rose of Versailles
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 11:41:47 pm »
All I can say about ROV is look at Tofu,
Hes the weakest link.

he he he he
Vash XD

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2004, 02:13:54 am »
Hehe, I won't give up waitin for LE's ROV.

DC_Fan

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2004, 09:22:34 pm »
Hello all... my first post around here ;D
First, congratulations on such a good release... I've watched all 24 episodes, and they're really great, but now, I'm dying to see the next 16, because, well, other groups releases... just suck!  :P
Any idea on when the next release will be, and what's currently holding it up?

(btw, sorry if I can't make myself clear sometimes... english is not my native language)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2004, 07:09:05 am »

First, congratulations on such a good release... I've watched all 24 episodes, and they're really great, but now, I'm dying to see the next 16, because, well, other groups releases... just suck!  :P
Any idea on when the next release will be, and what's currently holding it up?
(btw, sorry if I can't make myself clear sometimes... english is not my native language)

The other group's releases are a disaster, a perfect example of what happens when you try to release without a pig.

http://www.live-evil.org/sindo/pig01.jpg

Our pig, Piiki, is working full-time now, ever since he replaced Bun-bun, our bunny.  But he has many projects to work on, and our supply of carrots, hay, and pellets is running dangerously low.  Since we have been unable to secure a second-source provider of carrots and need to make it through the long winter, the delays in releasing our projects are sometimes more than we would prefer.  If you know somewhere where we can get approximentally 50 metric tonnes of carrots or other assorted vegetables, grown without pesticides and with no additives or preservatives, in good and edible condition, please tell us so we can speed up the releases.

DC_Fan

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 09:32:25 pm »

The other group's releases are a disaster, a perfect example of what happens when you try to release without a pig.

http://www.live-evil.org/sindo/pig01.jpg
Hahahaha! Nice! I want one of those...[smiley=biggrin.gif]

Our pig, Piiki, is working full-time now, ever since he replaced Bun-bun, our bunny.  But he has many projects to work on, and our supply of carrots, hay, and pellets is running dangerously low.  Since we have been unable to secure a second-source provider of carrots and need to make it through the long winter, the delays in releasing our projects are sometimes more than we would prefer.  If you know somewhere where we can get approximentally 50 metric tonnes of carrots or other assorted vegetables, grown without pesticides and with no additives or preservatives, in good and edible condition, please tell us so we can speed up the releases.
Ehmmm.. carrots, huh. Well, where I live, they produce carrots, potatoes, onions, and other kinds of vegetables, so, tell me where to send them, and I'll think of something... :whistle:

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2004, 12:08:09 am »
Are they "organic" carrots?  Additionally non-GM (Genetic Modified)?  They also need to be pesticide free, no additives or preservatives, etc.  Otherwise they may end up poisoning him, pigs can be very sensitive to those types of things (moreso than people).  What is deemed safe 'for person' is not necessarily safe 'for pig'.

veritygold

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2004, 11:06:05 am »
Really hope you finish the series. It would be a tragedy not to. It's true, Live-Evil's quality is much better than Anime-Urchins but I just had to see the end of the series so I watched theirs anyway.
I haven't enjoyed another series as much as this. Legend of the Galactic Heroes makes a fair attempt with its epic quality but I just can't get into it the same way. There's really no equal to Lady Oscar.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:10:03 am by veritygold »

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2004, 10:39:54 pm »
Still waiting for the rest to be finished and released. ^^

maxwell

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2005, 06:58:58 am »
What happens to this series? Is it still going on or dropped? I swear to God I saw lots of other new releases by L-E (like Initial D Stage 4) so I know L-E crews are still alive and breathing well somewhere.  I hope they can light us with some status of Rose of Versailles project. I understand it's been slow, but hey man, at least let us know what the current status is, the projected release date, the obstacles and what are the hurdles to over come.

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2005, 05:37:11 pm »
i have whined to tofu but alas no lady oscar.....YET.   patience little leechers i am sure she will be back in the new year sometime
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

streever

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 09:44:10 pm »
This is a great series. I am at episode 12, and downloading the next package, but the torrent seems to be dead :-/

Mortior

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2005, 02:27:12 am »
I started with the first epsiode today and it already seems promising. Btw. I dowloaded the 13-20 package earlier today and I have still the client running so there should be at least one seeder. (Only 1MB/s uplink but anyway.)

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 01:01:52 am »
Still waitin, hehe ;D ;D ;D

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2005, 01:48:43 am »
ya rov.

I might need a typesetter and encoder to finish this up. So if u know how and want to help out msg me thx.

Vash
Vash XD

streever

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2005, 05:58:34 am »
Hey Vash,

what is a typesetter? I know about classic typesetting but not this I'm afraid....

however any assistance I can give I'd be happy to help with, I love this series!