Author Topic: Relationship help  (Read 9961 times)

intrinsic

Relationship help
« on: January 06, 2005, 11:55:35 am »
This is me also, and i really need help.  I am slowly physcially weakening and i think i might die soon.  I am so consumed by my own depression and i dunno where to go for help.  I need as much advice as i can.

http://www.solid07.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=83476

mkerr

Re: Relationship help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 03:10:17 pm »
you're depressed.
i read the other forum's thread as well.
actually, i only signed up here to post about this...

as everyone has said, time will heal. it doesn't seem that way but it does. most people have been where you are now.

myself, i was totally in love with one of my bestfriend's femal friends. totally stunned by her. beautiful, personality, funny, everything in common, and was totally drawn to her. all that. there was chemistry between us, but she was from another state, and was 17 at the time, i was 20. didn't think it was fair to start a relationship with her. anyway, next time she was up here, she got involved with another of my friends... broke my heart.

anyway, couldn't think about anything for ages. but you do get over her.

from what i've read.  you should talk to your parents.

it's amazing when you look back on how you used to feel and how you do later on.

mkerr

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 03:10:41 pm »
ps. feel free to email me if you want to chat.
mick@flyingpig.ws

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 12:43:22 pm »
This is me also, and i really need help.  I am slowly physcially weakening and i think i might die soon.  I am so consumed by my own depression and i dunno where to go for help.  I need as much advice as i can.

http://www.solid07.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=83476

Sometimes, things are just not meant to be.

My pig, Piiki, had a relationship with a (female) bunny, Mei.  When they were together, they would cuddle up next to each other, and sleep on top of one another.  Then Mei's owner got a neutered male bunny and Mei lost all interested in my pig.  I'm sure Piiki felt bad getting rejected over a neutered male but in the end, a pig is a pig and a bunny is a bunny.  Mika, who is Mei's owner, said that Mei is constantly trying to mount Hiroshi (the neutered male) and Hiroshi is constantly trying to run away from her.  So in the end, it's probably a good thing Mei and Piiki broke up.  

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 07:04:41 am »
perhaps if piiki had gotten those veggies you requested maybe he wouldve had the strength to overcome such a terrible rival.
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 09:12:41 am »
perhaps if piiki had gotten those veggies you requested maybe he wouldve had the strength to overcome such a terrible rival.

He gets pleanty, except he's very picky and the stuff he really likes is the ones that have to be rationed.  Too much of the same vegetable can cause problems, like mineral poisoning or gas.  So even if I had 6000 carrots, I could only give him one a day.  
www.live-evil.org/sindo/pig01.jpg