Author Topic: Gilgamesh!  (Read 135938 times)

TryxieTrash

Re: Gilgamesh!
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2004, 11:01:15 pm »
I've just downloaded eps 22, 23 & 24, and I'm almost in tears. They are so pixilated they're unwatchable. I don't know whether i've got a bad download or what, but all 3 episodes are the same. I thought I'd mention it. I'm downloading them over again just to check.
Take care all.

TT

shadowreaper

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2004, 06:13:00 am »
Which codec should we use with these episodes. This always seems to happen with the Gilgamesh(I don't know about the other releases) episodes. I have Nimo, ffdshow, radium codecs.

shadowreaper

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2004, 06:29:12 am »
It's not the download TryxieTrash, it's the codec. You need one that will play the video. I'm not sure wich one will work. Hopefully they'll tell us. By the way...how many episodes are in the series? Is it going to be 26?

jiehao85

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2004, 09:24:24 am »
Try getting the K-Lite Codec Pack at www.kdp.2ya.com then. The pack got most codecs. I haven't seen a show that I can't watch with the codec pack installed so far.  ;D

digitize

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2004, 11:28:34 am »
I'd personally suggest ffdshow alpha builds here: http://www.ligh.de/software/mirrors.phtml
and I'd suggest getting the newest ffdshow build listed (i.e. the bottom of the ffdshow list).

TryxieTrash

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2004, 05:32:50 pm »
Hi Guys

Thanks for the advice. I already tried Nimo and it completely trashed everything, nothing played the avi's at all. I got DivX 511 but it screwed up to, kepted dropping sound badly, version 2.5.3 is working ok and is now the only thing that will play my avi's. Anyway, all's well that ends well, and the downloads are great.

Odyssey

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2004, 05:37:02 pm »
hey i have been following the l-e releases of gilgamesh for awhile and just recently i noticed that like 4 episodes or whatever came out all at once or something. when i tried to download ep 21 i noticed it was a bundle of 18 to 21. is there a way to just get 21?

« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2004, 07:02:10 pm »
ugh, dont listen to anything these people say, you're all morons when it comes to cocdecs

1) uninstall ALL your codecs. codec packs are known to be crappy, especially nimo. also, more is NOT better, because the more you install the more likely they are to conflict. also, you have no idea which codec ends up decoding the file. so get rid of all of that shit, reboot your computer, and start over from scratch.

2) now install the RIGHT codecs. i suggest either ffdshow (and nothing else), or individual codecs as you need them. personally, i have divx 3.11 alpha, xvid 1.0 RC 3, ogg vorbis direct show, and matroska splitter on my comp, and THATS IT (i have xvid decode divx 5 files).

dont blame l-e on your inability to use codecs

on batch torrents: we dont give a shit about people who get whatever is released first, and dont care about quality. if you're impatient enough to only want ep 21 either leech from a bot in the channel or use the batch torrent.

"i have been following the l-e releases of gilgamesh for awhile" dont lie

and seriously, if you only love l-e for eps 22-24, you dont love l-e at all, you only love fast releases. get lost.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2004, 07:47:36 pm »
PREACH ON BROTHER 1010011!!!!!!!!

*DeadAlready911 starts dancing up and down the forum.*

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2004, 12:27:34 am »
damn..preach on brother..preach on....

on a less serious note: hahaha gilgamesh!!

oh baby i love it when you tune that piano..let me suck your eye!
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

immortality

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2004, 11:37:26 am »
God this Series rules...weeeee....ive been waiting for your realeases since ep 11...and great thx...mwhahaha...now all i have to do is see them...i love this series...goes on the top list..

Dark_Rain

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2004, 08:24:19 am »
Odyssey : I don't see what's the problem, if you have all the other gilgamesh files by L-E, you can just put them into a directory and resume the BT download. It will download only your missing files, provided they didn't update the other files in between, then it wont work.

Also, it might involve creating the files via BT and then overwritting them with the complete one.

Oh and as for codec, sure people don't know how to use them but you'll have to admit that managing them for a neophyte is hell.

« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2004, 09:58:02 am »
how come whenever i try to say something someone else always finds a better way to say it? :/ thanks dark

and damn, i still need to watch the rest of the released gilg eps, have seen only up to 17 so far. hopefully the courting rituals get more intresting later on......

Offline greenkabbage

• Rakuen Hero
  • leet title that I paid $100 for: -=LE=- Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2004, 03:01:50 pm »
@dark: I was about to suggest that. you were faster though :p
@83: man you've got valid points but woo, chill out a little. that high tension will give you ulcers, and nobody would want that, right? And don't crush my naive ideals of the world being a good place by telling people we don't care. I mean we do love everyone, don't we? ;)
@immortality: Wow you're devoted, thumbs up! I consider that a compliment for our vastly superior work ;)  hehe, even if it isnt, thanks for the being faithful!
@all: I am surprised that so many people have been following the show. As I said in an earlier post, I was rather ticked off by the long delay too, whatever the reasons were. But now we finally managed to get back up to normal speed, which is INSANELY FAST...  ;D  well, ok so maybe its not really insane, but rather appropiate. I mean it sounds like y'all are craving more gilgamesh goodness. As do I, I kind of fell for the series after getting into it a little bit. the later episodes are so cool. and the plot keeps on thickening like gravy. oh groovy gravy. can't wait for the next ep, heh and i get to see it before you  ;)

oh man I really need to stop writing before I let more crap fill this text box. so I'm off.
Well on my way to 100! (Ever so slightly out of date)
14 x Wolf's Rain
26 x Gilgamesh
09 x DAQ
03 x GE999
02 x Phantom
05 x Blood+
05 x Gallery Fake
04 x YUA:FT

Saya

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2004, 03:49:24 pm »
@greenkabbage: Ey, another one who loves the Wolf's Rain OST?  ;D *happy*

But there is still one question that nobody has answered yet (or did I miss it?):
How many episodes will Gilgamesh have finally?
The usual 26?