Author Topic: Gilgamesh!  (Read 127562 times)

shadowreaper

Re: Gilgamesh!
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2004, 09:14:10 am »
I was wondering, too, if the symbols on their shirts was their name? That'd be weird though. No other language could make a show with badguys(REAL badguys) with their names on their shirts. That'd be so messed up..."Darth Vader" or "Sauron" etc.

« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2004, 08:28:00 pm »
with regaurd to wolf's rain ending, the only reason there are 4 ova eps for it is because production got lagged. if not for poor planning, those four terrible recap episodes would not have existed, and the series would have finished without needing a single ova episode.

attention japanese studios: DONT end it like WR. EVER

shadowreaper

« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2004, 02:10:46 pm »
I did just skip through the four recap episodes. I hate episodes like that. But I liked the WR series.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2004, 12:12:11 am »
I think this is beating the Dear Boys thread.

Saya

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2004, 04:25:56 pm »
I think this is beating the Dear Boys thread.

Why?  ???

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2004, 12:32:55 am »
Dear boys is way better then gilgamesh

GO DEAR BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Vash XD

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2004, 03:22:20 am »
Poor Vash...  not that I've seen all of Gligy, but it'd have to suck mighty bad to be worse than Dear Boys.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Wicked_Child

« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2004, 04:06:11 pm »
Thanks guys, but that was not what I meant.

Their names (Novem, Uno, ...) are never ever mentioned in the ANIME!! We can only find them on gilxx.com.
Right?

Actually Novem's name is mentioned in the eps where he "kidnaps" Kiyoko. It's when their in the plane and Fujisaki, Tatsuya, Fuu, and Tooru show up. It's either Oct or Sex that say, "Novem" in a warning fashion. I can't remember the exact eps right now though.

THANK YOU SHADOWREAPER for figuring out the rest of their names. I knew who Novem, Sex, and Uno were but that was it.

Okay now I have to catch up with the rest of this thread.

shadowreaper

« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2004, 06:37:54 am »
No problem, Wicked_Child. It's too bad they don't say their names in the anime. I'm waiting on Gilxx plushies and more merchandise!

Wicked_Child

« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2004, 02:06:11 pm »
Gilxx plushies? I dunno if I'd want one of the Gilxx kids in their non-human forms. Though it'd be interesting to see how they make them. But more merchandise would be nice.  :D

Saya

« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2004, 07:19:17 pm »
Gilxx plushies? Yay, that would be great!!  
I want one, too!;D

But what about a Gilxx cosplay ... let's say ... Uno?  ;)

P.S. Wicked_Child, your user pic is great! Horray for Schwarz!  8)

Wicked_Child

« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2004, 03:16:09 pm »
Still not sold on the Gilxx plushies but doesn't mean I wouldn't want one.  ;) I have to say that the pic posted of Sex topless was very...erm...eye opening. In a good way.

Cosplaying Uno? A friend of mine who cosplays brought that up. She said she wouldn't feel too comfortable doing that though. At least at the moment she feels that way. I think a person would need a certain body frame in order to cosplay Uno properly. That's why despite the fact that I'd love to, I never would.

Has anyone ever brought up the sex factor of Novem and Kiyoko? I mean, imagine how mind blowing that could be. I don't know why my mind is wandering in this direction but it is. Forgive me.

Thanks Saya about my icon.  ;D A friend made it for me since she knows I love that priest killing knife licker. Gotta love Schwarz!

otaku

« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2004, 11:57:58 pm »
I loved gilgamesh and wolf's rain though I would have liked better endings, particularly I was like most dissapointed with wr. Still love wr though

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2004, 02:38:28 am »
Its still shitty
Vash XD

shadowreaper

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2004, 08:22:19 am »
I was reading this month's US Newtype and I was shocked to see the "Top 20 Most Popular Anime"

1. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
2. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
3. Mab....
ok, skipping a few
14. Gilgamesh!!!

I didn't even know they knew about Gilgamesh in Japan. ;) I had heard it came on at like 1 or 2 in the morning. Maybe that was US time though. So maybe we'll start seeing some cool merch and plushies!