Author Topic: Mermaid's Forest  (Read 44771 times)

ninku_master

Re: Mermaid's Forest
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2003, 09:45:20 pm »
I just watched epi 1, after fixing some of the problems I had with the playback of the file. I found it interesting as well. Does anyone know how many episodes there are in total?

ninku_master

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2003, 09:47:03 pm »
What is Rumic Theater? Is it the same as Mermaid's Forest or another series altogether?

Offline Odd_shapeShifter

• Condor Hero
  • -=[LE-QC]=- Quality Checker Teammember
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2003, 10:09:42 pm »
Rumic Theather is the 1st season (the story has nothing to do with Mermaid's Forest) and the first season consist out of small stories, I loved that season, still do actually.

If you get episode 1 of Rumic Theather to work, please tell me how, I've been trying to get it work for a long time, not to mention I DLed it again and still not working, I can't even tell you how much I DLed that file, lol.

akahige

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2003, 07:19:49 am »
What is Rumic Theater? Is it the same as Mermaid's Forest or another series altogether?

Rumic Theater is built on a series of short-stories by Takahashi Rumiko. Most of these were published in english under the title "Rumic Theater" by... Viz I think, which is why we chose that translation of the title.

Rumic Theater was 13 eps, and the series that followed in the current season was Mermaid's Forest.
That is why Mermaid's Forest is regarded as season 2, even though the two stories aren't related.

Marilyn

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2003, 04:18:08 pm »
I've had trouble getting onto the message boards for awhile.

I just wanted to say thank you for episode 7! Each time I watch it gets better. Not just the show, but your subtitling and the picture improves (because of the new codec?). Thank you so much! I can't wait for the next episode.  ;D

bakeneko

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2004, 08:33:37 pm »
Firstly, as a raving old-school Takahashi fan, I'd like to thank y'all soooo much for subbing this and RT. MF is probably my favorite Takahashi story series of all time, and Yamadera Kouichi's voice acting as Yuta as well...  ( for those of you who don't know, he was Yuta in the original MF ova as well as Ryoga in Ranma 1/2) at any rate, thank you for making thsi available!

I haven't seen a new episode up in a while though, and I was wondering why...I hope you haven't decided to drop the series!

DarkBliss

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2004, 06:15:51 am »
Like was mentioned above: I too love the series.  And I'm also waiting on eps. 10 and 11.  Have you in fact dropped it?  I sure hope not, heh heh.

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2004, 01:18:59 am »
/me pokes akahige|asleep

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2004, 06:01:17 pm »
*b* cause that OMFS IS TI DROPPT thread annoys me and i REALLY dont want it topped like that

Marilyn

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2004, 04:09:27 am »
Hey, I don't mind if you guys take your time. ;D It gives me time to work on the website I started making for Mermaid's Forest. I got sidetracked making it awhile ago, so it isn't nearly finished.

Besides, the series itself doesn't really have any closure. At least, the manga didn't, so I'm assuming the anime won't as well since they parallel so closely.

I should probably try downloading one of your other titles while I'm waiting...

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2004, 04:34:08 am »
Were not taking are time on it.

When will it be out. --> thats Classified
Is it done  --> Also Classified
Will it be out soon. --> Yes it will

Just wait and see cause u never know what we will do.

HA HA HA HA HA "EVIL LAUGH"

Vash XD
Vash XD

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2004, 09:31:25 am »
we're*
our*

>.>

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2004, 06:24:05 pm »
Remember kids the more grammar and spelling mistakes you make in your post, the faster 1010011 will get to reaching critical mass and EXPLOAD! ;D

Marilyn

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2004, 11:12:20 pm »
I didn't mean to sound rude, Vash. I just meant if you are working on other projects or taking a break or are learning to become a juggler  ???, I don't really care as long as it comes out eventually.

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2004, 01:06:48 pm »
see? marylin has the right idea ^_^ it's just a fansub, gotta take life easy, besides, there's plenty of good anime out there subbed by l-e and other groups not named mermaid's forest..........

(i REALLY wanna see eps 10 and 11 too)

speaking of, i have a huge backlog of Hundred Stories that i haven't seen yet  :-X i wonder when i'll get to watching that...........