Author Topic: Mermaid's Forest  (Read 45000 times)

tuLL

Re: Mermaid's Forest
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2004, 07:59:44 am »
Hi, i wondered on AnimeNFO site and found out about you guys, LIVE-EVIL , I went to IRC but was unable to find out how I download the episodes. I was looking for Mermaid's.

Could any of you help me, directing me?

Rui

Marilyn

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2004, 11:08:50 am »
Rui, I don't know about IRC, but you can download the files with bit torrent from here:

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/

Go here for an explination of how bit torrent works. It's simpler than it sounds.  http://a.scarywater.net/torrent/clients/

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2004, 11:02:05 pm »
for a complete irc downloading guide refer to http://ronin.daug.net

as for finding our channel, make sure you are connected to irc.enterthegame.com before you try joining #live-evil

also in my opinion animenfo is not a very good source for information about recent anime. i use www.envirosphere.com for fansub release updates (and other useful information), and www.jascii.net for reviews of recent anime.

tuLL

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2004, 12:52:43 am »
Thank you very much ;D

I'll try to download them.

fayame

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2004, 07:10:34 pm »
Hi, I love this series. I downloaded the series but somehow I lost the last couple of series all from the last batch torrent. However I can't find the torrent link anymore.  ??? Please tell me I can still get the series from the batch torrent! :'( Thanks ;D

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2004, 12:25:29 am »
It's licensed.  You'll have to wait for the dvds

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Yadirs

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2005, 01:55:49 am »
Thanks a lot also for this series... here in Italy it has not been licensed yet ^_^

Megaman951

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2005, 10:05:46 am »
Does anyone has a bitorrent link to download this series ?

vantur

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2005, 11:40:54 am »
Does anyone has a bitorrent link to download this series ?

The only place you will be able to find that stuff is via streamload and some hidden boards.. you can try googling for anime streamload
However I am just giving you the info in case the series is not licensed in your area.... however unfortunately I cannot help you beyond that..
also note streamload is not free.. its not expensive but its not freeloader friendly.

I would highly recommend also trying to obtain the dvds themselves

Once again this series has been dropped by Live-evil.. all commentaries Ive posted are not related to live-evil