Author Topic: Let's play .  (Read 46827 times)

KillJoy

Re: Let's play .
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2004, 05:38:49 am »
how does it feel to be owned by cheap reality shows?

T.V. Sucks LONG LIVE ANIME!

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2004, 03:41:07 am »
funny as not too long ago my mom's husband was ranting about how i am obssessed with anime and that i need to look at my own culture to find entertainment.  someone show me a good american tv show out there (besides jeopardy!) and i'll watch it.  until then, anime reigns supreme.  along with korean dramas.
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
  • L-E\LLE Staff Editor/TS/encode/QC
    • View Profile
    • Personal Website... it's safe.
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2004, 12:04:15 pm »
there was a time i would have argued with you about there being good american tv shows.  Sadly, that is an arguement i can no longer make. TG for anime.
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am staff, hear me roar!

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2004, 06:11:50 pm »
i'm glad to know that  i'm not the only one
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2004, 01:01:16 am »
I've been watching Beck.  What a fun series.  Teen drinking and appalling use of language and they're just 14.

/me waits for the casual sex and hopefully for total lack of consequences.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

KillJoy

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2004, 04:33:55 am »
the last decent t.v. show I saw that is sorta hit or miss is one on showtime "dead like me"  but is that really fair? I mean it isn't on public t.v.  I've dropped to watching PBS for their murder mysteries and such.. thats the last, bottom of the barrel thing I can stand to watch on t.v. it seems lately.  anything that is almost brain candy get canceled like father of the pride (I only watched once episode for a few minutes while waiting for a friend to get ready, and it seemed almost mind numbing enough for brain candy)

What are we to do when the whole country has been brain drained to the point of  proving why the sims is a record selling game.  We like to watch things doing stupid stuff like lemmings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
sorry, just venting. again.

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2004, 05:08:37 am »
ok, i must say that the history channel's not bad, if you're into that sort of stuff.
You shall taste oblivion! ... which tastes like redbull... which is disgusting...

KillJoy

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2004, 06:17:03 pm »
again that isn't public television.  you can find a channel to serve what you want if you pay for it.  but public television that lives off the commercials for payment.. they spend as much if not more than any other channel for the crap they place in front of the public for viewing.  it is just so sad.

Offline tlynnec

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2004, 01:20:06 am »
so by 'TV ducks' you refer to the entire 3 channels that come in w/o cable? this discussion just got a whole lot more boring.

KillJoy

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2004, 05:32:44 pm »
there is not nearly enough game talk.

so who is actually going to buy Need for Speed Underground 2?

I almost bought Vice City because it is like cheap and Illegal to have in Australia since they have no 'M' rating on games.

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2004, 06:12:15 pm »
arent you in australia now?  i actually love the history channel.  nothing says good fun like being in the hospital and watching 6 hours of the russian tsars
I AM queen of underwire!

KillJoy

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2004, 04:39:43 pm »
I like the history, the discovery, and learning channels.  I am depressed in a way to know that I can't watch things that rot my brain nearly as easily as something that has a story to it , or at least interesting sites.

I just don't have easy access to such channels most of the time so I kind of don't do anything like that.  And no I should be in Australia by Friday, well their friday, our Thursday night.  but doubtful I'll talk much for the first day or two while I'm tired.

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2004, 06:12:26 am »
csi is a pretty ok show.  but i have been a fan of forensic shows before it got all popular to watch that kind of stuff.  what i like about the show is the make uo jobs they do on the dead bodies.  fantastic.  i wonder what i have to do to be a body on that show.  hope its not some cliche "they pushed the girl in the wheelchair in front of a mac truck" thing and have illicit drugs hidden in my seat cushion. twist: i was dead BEFORE the mac truck hit me.  said drugs were planted.
I AM queen of underwire!