Author Topic: Wolfs Rain  (Read 13418 times)

Kiba

Wolfs Rain
« on: October 24, 2004, 06:26:53 am »
Wolf's Rain is one of the projects on the site but it was "dropped" because it got licenced by bandai entertainment...

• [shadow=red,left,300]W              H                        Y[/shadow]did it get 'dropped' ?
  • What do you mean dropped? (humor me on this one pls)

and lastly
  • WHERE can i buy the english spoken / english sub episodes??????(preferably english sub cause thats the way i seen e,m already)

Wolf's Rain is one of the best anime series' i've ever seen i have watched them all but i want to own them so i want to know how i can get my hands on them and how much?

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
Re: Wolfs Rain
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 08:12:26 pm »
Have a look on amazon.com

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Kiba

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 11:45:24 pm »
ta dude

Vryel

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2004, 03:52:19 pm »
That was gorgeous. Yoko kanno rulez.  ;)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 10:09:04 pm »
It was dropped because we do not sub boy-love, shounen-ai, or 'bishounen' (pretty-boy) type series.  

Offline greenkabbage

• Rakuen Hero
  • leet title that I paid $100 for: -=LE=- Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 05:42:08 pm »
looks like sindo humoured you
Well on my way to 100! (Ever so slightly out of date)
14 x Wolf's Rain
26 x Gilgamesh
09 x DAQ
03 x GE999
02 x Phantom
05 x Blood+
05 x Gallery Fake
04 x YUA:FT

Yadirs

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 01:53:41 am »
Well... despite that WR is not a boy's love/shounen ai/yaoi story, thanks a lot for your subs ^_*

Trickster

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 07:51:49 am »
That was gorgeous. Yoko kanno rulez.  ;)

This show's beyond gorgeous.  I'm on ep. 20 and am trying very hard to keep my appetite on a leash and not burn through them all too quickly - something like trying to stretch out the last of your favourite chocolate bars knowing that they don't make them any more.

It's fitting that I've just survived some of the worst subbing in the History of Subbing with a bunch of "Inuyasha" eps and right on into some of the best with  Live-Evil's "Wolf's Rain" stuff.  All I can say is...wow.  Thanks guys.  I felt like the parched guy crawling through the desert and stumbling upon an oasis.  Really high-class translation, easy-to-read fonts, great sound, and image quality which - for a change - doesn't look like it was videotaped over the shoulder of some subway rider watching it all on a low-rent laptop. 

I guess when you're ploughing through all the nuts'n'bolts doing stuff like this you must have the odd moment when you ask yourselves whether anyone cares if you're doing it or not.   The answer is "yeah".   More than that, your work did "Wolf's Rain"...justice.   

Cheers.