Author Topic: Live Dramas ?  (Read 8585 times)

vodanh

Live Dramas ?
« on: November 21, 2004, 08:20:48 am »
Is it inappropriate to ask if the live dramas are being worked on and planned to be release ? these include

State of Divinity
condor hero 2003
and mainly the most anticipated
Demi Gods Semi Devils

i know these are harder to translate then your normal anime and such and even harder to get, but it is one of the sections that stands out for me and makes this my favorite group =P (not to mention all the great anime).

Offline binky

• Condor Hero
  • Help with LOCH 2003 and SOD 2001
    • View Profile
    • Wu Xia Fan Subbers
Re: Live Dramas ?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 08:55:25 am »
the above shows are only distributed by live-evil....i ask tofu to distirbute it for me...and tofu generously agrees to

me and a group of other people work on the fansubbing of the show but lately i have been too busy as well as lazy to work on anymore.

current status of the shows can be found at http://wxfs.blogspot.com

mostly it contains episode synopsis of condor heroes 2003 and links to different sites of live chinese serials that we work out.

Begging and Screaming at me will not make me release LOCH2003 and SOD2001 any faster, but volunteering your help might.

kithus

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 07:12:04 pm »
I hope I am not asking for too much, but I was wondering if I could get the raws of the  Legend of Condor Hero 2003 from you. I can well understand being too busy to work on fansubbing the episodes. However, I really want to continue watching the serie. Since, I am a native Chinese speaker, I don't need the translations for that. So, if possible, is there anyway for me to get the raws from you?

Thanks in advance. I'll understand complete if you don't want to or cannot send me the raws.

ryot4

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 09:32:23 am »
what, no dekaranger... guess it's not really a drama, but it's fun as hell to watch ^_^