Author Topic: Idol Tenshi Youkoso Yoko project  (Read 38180 times)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Idol Tenshi Youkoso Yoko project
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2005, 11:08:44 am »
Ok, there seemed to be some problem with the codec. I got to encode the thing, but neither the format nor the quality were as expected. Guess I´ll have to repeat some steps.

Yeah once again find me on IRC.  For XVid you generally want quantitization level 3-5.  

Boss_Boroto

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 07:28:18 pm »
Well, the first chapter is fine and ready. Now what´s the best way to distribute it?

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 10:40:47 pm »
Well, the first chapter is fine and ready. Now what´s the best way to distribute it?

BT is the best way to distribute, post it on a tracker like scarywater or such (Tofu or someone can help with that) and then seed it for a while, about 12 hours or so while the other dedicated seeders (your friends or something like that) get it.    Once you have about 10 dedicated seeds, then announce it on a site like animesuki.com.

Since this is yok'yun we are dealing with, be sure to put warnings on it so people don't get pissed off at your group if they go insane or have fits from watching it.

Boss_Boroto

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 02:33:57 am »
Thanks for the tips. Maybe I´ll send you guys a sample though, so you can advice some last-minute changes.

Boss_Boroto

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2005, 05:33:39 am »
Sindo, I´ve got this problem: My sample looks and runs great in the PC, but it doesn´t run smoothly in my stand-alone player. It jumps and slows down, specially when the image pans. This doesn´t happen with gknot generated rips. Any ideas?

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2005, 11:04:23 pm »
Some of the standalone players work only up to a certain bitrate and/or resolution.  Also, turn off some of the xvid enhancements including qpel, gmc, etc.  Make sure you have the latest xvid version (1.0RC4 or something).  I wouldn't worry too much about standalone players, MPEG-2 is a better way to go for those.  I have no problem using someting like bbmpeg2.  MPEG-4 is such a new standard there are many compatibility problems.  If someone is able to download from the internet, they've already got a computer so I wouldn't worrey about compatibility with those players too much.

Boss_Boroto

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2005, 07:55:16 am »
It´s ok now, it needed a PAL conversion. Standalone compatibility is important for me cause I never actually see anime on the computer, he he. Anyway, time to start distribution, I´ll post with news.

Boss_Boroto

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2005, 03:23:19 am »
Here it is!

http://www.torrentbox.com/torrents-details.php?id=13144

I hope you all enjoy it, and stay free from any seizure. Thanks to everybody for the help, and any comments are welcome!

Offline benjamin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 12:57:53 pm »
any news on the project ?

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 07:36:50 pm »
Doubt it.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline benjamin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 11:32:42 pm »
somebody knows why  bossborot has stoped this project ? is he dead ?

Offline benjamin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:49:41 pm »
by the way i found the torrent of the first seven episodes here :
http://foofind.is/en/search/shibuya_youkoso_yoko_1_7_floating_subs/download/ICldzK415AZpjBXZ somebody can reseed it ? and the raw here http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=217222&showfiles=1 somebody can take this project ? thanks for the answer .

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 11:59:24 pm »
We're not doing this project. Locking thread.
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.