General > Current & Future L-E Projects

3000 leagues in search of mother

(1/22) > >>

Zora:
please please please tell me that there is an episode of this in the works.  lots of fans miss this show T_T

Sun_Tze:
It is at work  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Tofusensei:
Eps 7-8 should be out "relatively" soon, I promise you.

BTW, I always try to encourage fans to be more vocal. It's hard for us to judge what shows people really wanna see and which ones they can live without. For example, asides for maybe one person, no one has complained about the death of the Persia project so I guess we can safely assume that no one cares if we continue subbing it or not :D

As for 3000 Leagues, I'd like to hear from other fans who are interested in seeing more of it... It'd make me feel better about taking time off to work on it again ^^;

-Tofu

Zora:
i know lots of people who miss the series , but they just don't have forum accounts.

Daniel_Thomas:
I want to thank you for all your hard work in bringing us 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother.  I'm a great fan of Miyazaki and Takahata's work, and any opportunity to see these classic shows can never be passed up.

I would love to see the rest of the Marco series subtitled and made available.  It is an excellent program that should be seen by everyone, and I'm sure the many Ghibli fans around the world will appreciate your work.

I'll be passing the word around about your Marco fansubs, and I'd like to write about it for my website once I've seen a few more episodes (I write film reviews, including Ghibli).  Anything I can do to spread the word and share the love.

Anyway, great work, keep it up.  I'd help with translating if my Japanese was better, but I'm sure there are plenty of people to draw upon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version