Author Topic: 3000 leagues in search of mother  (Read 122545 times)

strawberryhat

Re: 3000 leagues in search of mother
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2005, 08:12:38 pm »
Oh! never mind. I found out what that song is by putting in some romaji at animelyrics.com. It's Yubiwa (the acoustic version) from Vision Of Escaflowne. Awesome. Anyway...bye for now!

Toni

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 07:30:29 pm »
I have registered at this forum just to tell you guys at LE what an awesome job youre doing by subbing this series. No, its not just a series, its a wonderful tale that you just don't get to see nowadays.

I have just seen the first episode and I was blown away by it. So simple, yet so intricate and beautiful at the same time. Isao Takhata is now officially my favorite animation director of all time, even surpassing Miyazaki. The translations by LE are top notch, the font choice couldn't have been better and the video quality is awesome.

I wish anime fans of today can see this masterpiece, its really a beautiful beautiful story. I've heard so much about it, and now I'm finally able to see it and can't let go of it.

Keep it up LE, you're sitting on a goldmine here. And also if some of you could seed episodes 5-7 please. Thanks.

Toni

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2005, 11:30:52 pm »
Sorry for the double posting, but could someone PLEASE seed ep. 5? I have all the episodes except 5..please seed it.
Thanks.

Offline zetecr

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2005, 01:26:35 pm »
Seeding now, though not very fast so be patient...

Toni

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2005, 03:40:32 pm »
Appreciated, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 03:44:05 pm by Toni »

Toni

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2005, 09:11:43 am »
This may seem a bit selfish, but when is the next episode coming up? This series is addictive, I'm sure a LOT of people are waiting for the next episodes. oh pretty please! ;D

Hemlock

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 06:10:26 am »
I just wanted to add my name to the list of folks that appreciate your work on the 3000 Leagues in Search of Mother fansubs.  I am really looking forward to more episodes.  Thanks!

On that note, it would also be awesome if you could eventually sub some of the other "big" World Masterpiece Theater series like Heidi (actually pre WMT) & A Dog of Flanders.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 06:24:27 am by Hemlock »

crealism

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2005, 11:53:44 am »
This project is still on-going right? Cause I'm afraid of it being stopped..am dying for the next episodes! Thanks for the great work L-E!  ;D

tautau

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2005, 12:17:23 am »
I hate to nag - but it's been *months*.. Is there an update on what's going on with this series? There are many ppl still waiting anxiously for more episodes. I am but one lowly example.

Offline zetecr

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 12:12:45 pm »
We'll take turns to (courteously) nag the powers-that-be at live-evil to get this masterpiece back on track... ;D

Would someone be kind enough to give all of us fans an update please. My children (6 and 8 years old) have been waiting patiently last few months for the next episode. Alright, alright, I've been dying to see it too!

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 04:47:41 pm »
I will point out gumba's faq at the top of this forum. On the status of this project it says:

3000 Leagues in Search of Mother
     - Episode 8 - Translation/2nd Edit @ TOFUSENSEI? ???

Tofusensei would be the one to bug.

On another note, you get your kids to watch this? That's awesome! The only anime my parents ever got me to watch was purely accidental (like the Thunderbirds 2086 video we got out one time).
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline Alinalennon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2006, 07:28:08 pm »
Ohh please.... what's happening? Where's episode 8? T_T

I'm begging you... T_T This anime is too good for this world to miss it translated T_T.

And anyone can tell me please what is this song in the beginning? Not in all episodes... I'm talking about the "notes and credits after episode" screen with the ship and the flying seagull....

Thank you!
Yuki Eiri is awesome, worship him! ^_^

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2006, 08:42:13 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOLLERSKATES!
I'd suggest finding another anime to love and cherish...I'd personally get this haunting feeling about never feeling complete, if i choose to make this gem my personal favorite.
Seriously, I don't mean to be a cynical blue meanie, but the cold hard reality of the situation is that the odds of this getting out are zihl to next to nihil. There IS actually some movement, or at least stirrings of movement, on all of L-E's other projects.
HONESTLY, a devoted soul can learn japanese pretty well inside 3 years. That....would prolly be the faster route, plus you get a nice little profficientcy in an alternate language!!!!!

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 04:27:53 pm »
Not heard anything on this since a certain someone asked me if I wanted to edit a few eps.  Never seen or heard anything since.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline Alinalennon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2006, 02:05:51 pm »
 :'( :'( :'(
Yuki Eiri is awesome, worship him! ^_^