Author Topic: initial d 4th stage ep. 11 and 12  (Read 73372 times)

litbour

Re: initial d 4th stage ep. 11 and 12
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 07:48:46 pm »
ya the new opening and ending rox....i have see the raw as i understand jap but i dying to get my hand on live-evil sub....haha my jap not very good yet....so their subbing make it easy...lolx......be patience and wait...they are the few fansub grp who go great fansubbing

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 11:19:34 pm »
i think i got the jist of that and i agree totally
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2005, 09:34:38 am »
Oh i've seen ep 11 it's on a cliffhanger now. I'm sure i have no teeth left from grinding them so much..

fLinCHa

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 04:49:19 pm »
can u tell us a estimated date for when eps 11 & 12 will be released by live-evil. Im new to these forums is there a place where there are release dates for your anime episodes coming up or do they just get released

Offline debchan

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 06:03:41 pm »
can u tell us a estimated date for when eps 11 & 12 will be released by live-evil. Im new to these forums is there a place where there are release dates for your anime episodes coming up or do they just get released

There is no estimated date.  The episodes will be released when they're done and will be announced on the main page.  

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 06:05:17 pm »
ah FINALLY someone who gets a clue.  thx debchan
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 04:10:20 am »
god some people are just plain stupid, *cough fLinCHaCough*.Look around befoe u post. Kids today need to relax and have some patience, it will come out when it Ready. U have to realize that L-E members have lives to.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline azndvl

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2005, 02:58:15 pm »
lives.....forgot about that...

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2005, 12:04:44 am »
hellbent incase u missed it hes new it and 68 pages is alot to look through when you have a life as well...and thats just the intial d main post but what ever thats my 2 cents for today.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2005, 12:11:32 am »
Yeah I guess U was to hard on him  (I was Drunk alright).  But its common knowledge that u dont ask any subbing group for releases. I realize hes new, but still, everybody that watches subbed anime should know u dont ask for it, it will be out when its ready.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

gob

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2005, 11:10:10 am »
Why do so many people around here have lives?

I just spend all day checking whether the next episode is out yet. :) And I'm 25 so not a kid either. :/

The worst is when it is released and it takes another agonizing 3 days watching the progress of the download. :)

hehe ok perhaps I'll join hellbent and spend the weekend drunk to forget about it.

Sti_Brumby

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2005, 12:49:51 pm »
It's the only way gob to get drunk to forget :)

stainy

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 03:11:02 pm »
lives.....forgot about that...

Hey that guy ;)

vollmer

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2005, 12:06:19 am »
Soo.. I guess I'm confused, and feel like starting a flame war...

Why is it that

A) Nobody can ask when it's going to be released?
B) L&E refuses to give a ETA

Granted I don't deal with such large numbers, but I develope a GPL app with a pretty big user base. I get the "Is it done yet" questions all the time. I almost always give them an ETA. If I don't have one, or want them to leave me alone I go "Submit a bug report and I'll put it on the list" -- Translation "Yea it'll get done sometime"

I dunno I guess the point of this little comment is, it seems both rude and slightly elitest to go "Bah You aren't allowed to ask when it's done. We'll let you know when you need to know" Hell even a "We're getting close, no ETA but we've got a majority of ep 11 subbed" or something to that effect would be a lot nicer... Anyway maybe it's just me

Offline CooBlueDAB

• Condor Hero
  • To each his own, and I'm in my own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2005, 12:18:28 am »
its easy.... because they dont have to release anything... this is a charity... they are giving us a product that takes work, and unknown amounts of time...

and they hear it thousands of times from everyone.. that is why you cannot ask... it is annoying... and you have no right to demand/ask that as if you are a customer BUYING something.

The very fact that you asked that is proof, because this is not the first, second, third or even fourth time that question has been answered.
Kevin is awesome, worship him! (YES!)