Author Topic: initial d 4th stage ep. 11 and 12  (Read 73629 times)

Zero.Freedom

Re: initial d 4th stage ep. 11 and 12
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2005, 05:56:20 am »
Ah I thanks you LE for doing the ID4 as best as you can and also thanks you for the top quality you put into so take as much as time you needed good job.  

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2005, 11:43:43 pm »
yeah it is really appreciated(i think thats right spelling) i dont think i could watch ID4 with out you guys. i tried another subgroup and as i suspected... it was bad. It really gave me alot more respect for your top notch work.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

OfTheSin

« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2005, 01:03:45 am »
Oh, you could watch ID4 without LE.  However, would you be getting the same thrills from it's high resolution, good sound and subs from another group?  We would have to see.

-ots

EvoHo

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2005, 05:47:23 am »
quick question...how come virtually no other group does initial d ? i mean how many freakin' groups did we need to sub Naruto but only 1.23 sub groups actually do initial d...... is there a curse on it like if u start subbing it, u will start seeing unknown images and then u recieve a call that say u have 7 days to live and then u die rite after u finish subbing it?.....i will continue supporting LE but i just dumbfounded as to how many groups will sub something that has basically been beaten to death but won't touch initial d.....then again, my theory may still hold true and the reason we don't have fast releases is because the LE crew is being killed off too quick to be replaced (haha....anyways thanks LE for the releases and keep up the quality of the work)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 05:51:03 am by EvoHo »

tango

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2005, 10:04:29 am »
maybe they don't feel worthy?

gob

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2005, 02:30:34 pm »
Initial D is the only anime I am watching. :/

Heh has anyone else watched that cappuchino speed off in epsode 10's end about 50 times? :p

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2005, 06:20:39 pm »
quick question...how come virtually no other group does initial d ? i mean how many freakin' groups did we need to sub Naruto but only 1.23 sub groups actually do initial d...... is there a curse on it like if u start subbing it, u will start seeing unknown images and then u recieve a call that say u have 7 days to live and then u die rite after u finish subbing it?.....i will continue supporting LE but i just dumbfounded as to how many groups will sub something that has basically been beaten to death but won't touch initial d.....then again, my theory may still hold true and the reason we don't have fast releases is because the LE crew is being killed off too quick to be replaced (haha....anyways thanks LE for the releases and keep up the quality of the work)

Easy: Spaced episodes release (2 months between each 2 eps, as you know) and loads of car information :)
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

BNR34GTR

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2005, 06:44:30 pm »
So wait a second, I'm a newbie and I'm having a hard time understanding this. You guys get the release of the Raw of Initial D episode....then it takes 2 months PER episode, or 2 months for BOTH episodes. Cuz like... Waiting untill freakin 2006 to see the end of Project D is gonna suck some Donkey nutz. Not trying to bitch, but like... Initial D is like a drug. And I haven't had my fix... O_o;

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2005, 06:47:17 pm »
So wait a second, I'm a newbie and I'm having a hard time understanding this. You guys get the release of the Raw of Initial D episode....then it takes 2 months PER episode, or 2 months for BOTH episodes. Cuz like... Waiting untill freakin 2006 to see the end of Project D is gonna suck some Donkey nutz. Not trying to bitch, but like... Initial D is like a drug. And I haven't had my fix... O_o;

No, no. Every 2 episodes are aired every 2 months in Japan :P
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

BNR34GTR

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2005, 06:50:00 pm »
Phew... 'kay... my heart isn't gonna implode now. thnx. Btw... What's the ETA on the Fansubbed 11 and 12??? Know a date yet?

Offline crypticgimp

• Death God Hero
  • wOOt
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2005, 06:54:43 pm »
it also sucks..so why sub something so bad?  i just dont get we are subbing it but i am a peon and not allowed to think and just do as i am told :x
"Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
I AM queen of underwire!

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2005, 09:39:37 pm »
please dont ask fro ETAs it gets them delayed. and i have watch the capp speed off like 1000000000 times.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2005, 01:19:18 am »
uh oh, he said something he shouldnt have, Dont  ever ask sub group when eps are going to be out, it is the (un)written rule. It will be out when its ready, just have patience.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Anonymousse

« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2005, 06:44:25 am »
To hold off my urge for some high speed action, I'm going out to Ohio this weekend and buying a '97 240SX...

Of course the obligatory SR20DET swap is in its near future~

Get sideways!

Kyuzo

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2005, 10:04:02 am »
Ok I know we are kind of getting of topic but,
Anonymousse, thats nice the 240sx is a sweet car when its done right. I Have one of the sister cars to the 240sx, A 94 300ZX (see pic to the side)