Author Topic: The Glass Mask  (Read 59571 times)

ltorivia485

Re: The Glass Mask
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2005, 08:59:54 am »
It seems that Glass Mask (2005) has been stalled or no one is picking it up to translate. Has Live-evil considered finishing off on the last fansubbed episode?

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2005, 02:48:45 pm »
No, but we will be releasing 4 more episodes of the original Glass Mask today or tomorrow ^^;

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline mocoto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 03:05:42 am »
We'll see, if all goes well you can expect more of this series soon, as well as a few other series including one about a girl who becomes a pig.  Since that is the pigs' favorite series so far.

Unless there's another series about a girl who becomes a big, this should mean that Live-Evil will do Tonde Buurin. Niiice!

autorrent

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 09:53:57 pm »
Unless there's another series about a girl who becomes a big, this should mean that Live-Evil will do Tonde Buurin. Niiice!

I certainly hope so! :D

Tonde Buurin. Nice!

happysmile

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 12:54:49 am »
 Hi! I don't know if anyone will read this (since the last mesage was posted 11 days ago) but I have just registered to lt you know that I am so happy to find the subbed old anime of Garasu No Kamen.... Thank you guys, please go on!!!

Offline houkouonchi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 11:19:33 pm »
I personally think the new series is better than the old one, i havents een any of the OVA for the old one but i did see the whole series of the old one and am current on the 2005 series: currently 32.

The new series goes much more into things and seems like its gonna go all the way to when who will do the kurenai tenyou is decided and we might actually get to find out what kind of play it is =P

It seems that on episode 24 or 25 of the 2005 series is where the old series ended. and the new series is countinuing.

It is definitely a different series, some stuff they changed I dont like and other stuff I do but all in all I would say i like it better, the widescreen/higher quality animation is a + too but i dont really care all that much about animation. Though it would have been nice if the old episodes I had were actually high quality not like 80 MB avi files.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 11:27:46 pm »
The OVA is second-rate compared to both the TV series.  Of course it is good that the new series continues past the endpoint of the old.  The old seemed like it ended prematurely.   What I don't like about new series is the art, it seems to computerized and flat and the emotion / angst seems a bit lacking; though perhaps just b'cos I already know the story to a point.

The pigs try to do as good as a job as possible considering the source meteriel is VHS and dated.  It's come a long way since 320x240 divx .avi's (~80mb) or .mpg. 

Klamp-X

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2005, 10:27:01 am »
I want to express my thanks to all of you for releasing the original series, I have seen the first few episodes of both the 1984 and 2005 versions and I agree with Sindobook that the older series seems to have much better "emotion".

I eagerly await more releases, whether 1 episode is released every week or month I have no qualms. I only hope to be able to watch the rest of the series. Please do not stop!!!

I am grateful for all of you who make the time and effort into releasing series for the rest of us.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 09:20:20 pm »
Haven't stopped, the hard disk is only big enough to store 1-2 episodes at a time and right now it is filled with other episodes of works-in-progress.

Offline peach-freak

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Please visit my page!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 01:02:28 pm »
I'll want you to visit my page!!! Please, it's new and there are no visitors until now *sniff*  :-[ http://www.peach-girl.de.tp  it's a fanpage for peachgirl... you see ^^ I need an opinion about it...what do you say???  ???

Offline Ninyekka

• n00b Hero
  • Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • Murmuur
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2006, 08:18:43 am »
Haven't stopped, the hard disk is only big enough to store 1-2 episodes at a time and right now it is filled with other episodes of works-in-progress.

Is there any way in which I could help????  I've got a bittorent client torrent running 24/7....maybe I could help out...?  Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeng more of that serie, I've found it awesome up to now!  Cheers!! :D

Offline sa1

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2006, 08:05:03 pm »
I have seen them booty the old and the new.The new one is perfectly adapted from the manga and in my opinion is a master piece.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2006, 06:57:01 pm »
Just give us more of the series...I left Japan after the 10 th episode or so and I'd definitely like to finish it off...I guess where the soty continues with the new series, u can sub the later episodes as wel...can't u?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii