Author Topic: just a few questions.  (Read 9851 times)

stile

just a few questions.
« on: September 13, 2005, 07:04:36 am »
Now i am not sure of all the rules for this forum but i am going to ask these questions hoping that i am not breaking any.

1. do you release each finished episode of a show as it is finished or do you put the finished projects up like once a week or so?

2. is there a set number of episodes expected for the tsubasa chronicles?

3. Is there any way to get an email sent to my email like once a week or so with a list of recently finished projects?

IF i have broken the rules in any way please inform me nicely.  There are many posts and i haven't yet seen a post with the non-formal rules as of yet. if someone could put a link to that post i would be appreciative.

Thank you very much,
Stile

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: just a few questions.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 09:13:38 am »
Now i am not sure of all the rules for this forum but i am going to ask these questions hoping that i am not breaking any.

1. do you release each finished episode of a show as it is finished or do you put the finished projects up like once a week or so?

2. is there a set number of episodes expected for the tsubasa chronicles?

3. Is there any way to get an email sent to my email like once a week or so with a list of recently finished projects?

IF i have broken the rules in any way please inform me nicely.  There are many posts and i haven't yet seen a post with the non-formal rules as of yet. if someone could put a link to that post i would be appreciative.

Thank you very much,
Stile

1) Umm it's released when its done o_o (which could be at any time) Whats the point of sitting on a release for 5 days ? o.O

2) 26 for season 1. There are expected to be Season's 2 and 3 each comprising 26 eps each with a six month break inbetween.

3) We don't have a mailing list if thats what you're asking. I *think* the l-e homepage has an RSS feed but I dunno how to use it.
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

stile

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 01:10:37 am »
thank you very much. you have been very helpfull. and i will take a look at the l-e homepage again.

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 04:14:38 am »
3) We don't have a mailing list if thats what you're asking. I *think* the l-e homepage has an RSS feed but I dunno how to use it.
http://www.live-evil.org/feed/rss2/
 ?
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net