Author Topic: Reseed req? for Barking Dogs Never Bite  (Read 10786 times)

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Reseed req? for Barking Dogs Never Bite
« on: April 29, 2005, 08:28:27 pm »
It seems that I am connected to 3+ peers, and myself, who all have 98.6% completed of the file Barking Dogs Never Bite, with no seeders.

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to seed this file for me and these folks to get 100%?

Thanks in advance!  :D

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Reseed req? for Barking Dogs Never Bite
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 11:54:19 am »
It seems that someone seeded for a short time, there are 3-4 peers I'm connected to, and we all have 99.3% completed.

Sooooo close.  ;D Has anyone got this file and can seed for the last .7 % ??  :)

Thankees and free jellybeans in advance  :D j/k

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 10:09:19 am »
My apologies for the bump and triple post... :-\

just wanted to say that I'm connected to 12 peers at the moment, all of us have 99.3% completed of this movie/episode.  :o

again, requesting anyone to reseed this title if possible. Thanks again.  ;D

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 04:56:50 am »
if people are still in need of this, pm me on irc (s1010011) and i should be able to reseed.........just not right now, i need to free space on my hd badly

it's a damn good movie

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 08:15:33 pm »
frosty, just got your pm on the forums (next time search me out on irc because you are lucky i checked my email today). unfortunately my lone crappy external cd burner has died, and the new one i purchased was not what i was expecting (damn you ebay), and i am very very low on hd space. hopefully this pos burner will work after my adaptor cable comes in the mail. however until then, there's no way i can seed, sorry. ask me in a couple weeks maybe :/

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 12:10:27 pm »
frosty, just got your pm on the forums (next time search me out on irc because you are lucky i checked my email today). unfortunately my lone crappy external cd burner has died, and the new one i purchased was not what i was expecting (damn you ebay), and i am very very low on hd space. hopefully this pos burner will work after my adaptor cable comes in the mail. however until then, there's no way i can seed, sorry. ask me in a couple weeks maybe :/

Now I dont mean to bump and whatnot, I've been putting up the BT file of this thing once in a while, and I just havent seen any seeds and Im connected to at least 4 or 5 people, all with 99.5% (about)

I'd like to post again, requesting someone reseed for this, and please email me at frostylight@gmail.com
when you do, so I dont miss you. =)
Thanks. I hear this is a good movie, and at 99.5%, why not?  :D

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 12:45:36 pm »
Seeding :D

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 08:53:00 pm »
Seeding :D

-Tofu

Wahooo! Got it!

Thanks to that kind soul we call Tofu, several 99.5%'ers are now 100%'ers   :D

yoman

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 07:04:02 am »
omfg... FrostyLight.

you have not been trying like ... day by day to get that one complete from 04/29 till yesterday, did you?!

O_O

Offline FrostyLight

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 02:20:48 pm »
omfg... FrostyLight.

you have not been trying like ... day by day to get that one complete from 04/29 till yesterday, did you?!

O_O

Haha, no  :D  Not day by day. I checked the torrent about once every 2 or 3 weeks and posted here occasionally asking for a reseed.

I've got lots other things I torrent as well. I just happened to run across this old torrent file that I remembered was incomplete. So I put it up for torrenting and bang.

besides, persistence pays off!  ::)

(btw sorry for the bump, just noticed someone posted here and felt like responding ^__^;;