Author Topic: Please, when creamy mami will be finalized?  (Read 10262 times)

Offline yashugan

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Please, when creamy mami will be finalized?
« on: November 02, 2005, 12:52:48 pm »
I'm very happy and thankfull for your work  on creamy mami. But i'm asking (just to be informd!) when the remainig episodes will be out!  :D
thank you very much!

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Please, when creamy mami will be finalized?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 04:19:58 pm »
They are all done, they just have not been ordered released by our pig.  Our astrologer had to relocate b'cos of Katrina and in the past the pig has always contacted the astrologer to determine what date would be the best alignment to ensure the release was well-received by the leechers.  We do not know when our astrologer will be able to resume work nor do we want another as we do not trust people from that profession easily esp. without a good track record.  Please do not whine or ask that we release on a bad or unknown date like tommorow.  Everything is as determined by the pig.  We need only look at the recent example of the Anime-Keep / Conclave splintering to see what happens when a group is shortsighted and thinks of the next release rather than the long-term well being.  As always you can feel free to contact our pig yourself and bring your concers to him, he is too lazy to post here but you can contact him voice over Skype www.skype.com which is free and works over the internet.  He does not like to type.  His pictures can be found sindo.live-evil.org and the only other thing to all fans of Mami thanks in advance for your patience.

Offline niverse

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 04:25:09 pm »
    Good.....and I am is Creamy mami's super fans!Now,I make the  Original Soundtrack,please getchu my index download!!! :o

http://lyz.nease.net/niv/

Thank you for me drumbeating. and ...if you will chang it and re release,please tell me.

show oneself! :P

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 04:54:03 pm »
also the main reason is posted on the forum read another post before you start these type of threads
The resident bastard.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 01:51:50 pm »
Creamy Mami 45 v3 is now in QC.  Be patient fans. ^^
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii