General > Past L-E Projects

The Snow Queen

<< < (2/57) > >>

Zentron:
I have the old Anime movie version of this(which is poorly dubbed, but still quite nice), how far has this series been expanded?

Laired:
Few weeks back I was kind of worried that no one, sadly, was subbing this series, leaving it unnoticed by many but I'm glad L-E is willing to pick this one up despite having many other ongoing projects.

Asides that I initially thought this series is a mere seven episode series or so that was how the official site hinted at that time, only to find out the other day how wrong I was.

Anyway, a great job done on the series and please keep it up.

Hirvine:
As Laired allready says, L-E have allready a lot of ongoing projects. I'm glad to see this project coming up.
About the series,
 I have readed the fairy tale, but the anime doesn't really looks similar. At any case it was for ~14 years ago for me since I readed the fairy tale and it's great to see this in anime style. (Wow (39) that much series ? Let me say.. 900 minutes, I kid should sleep well after watching this animated fairy tale.)

Good job L-E, love to see this project ongoing.

Spymon:
The next couple of episodes should hopefully follow in the next few weeks.  Though they would probably be done faster if I wasn't typing here...

Thefunch:
Thank you so much for picking up this series; I saw it in Japan two weeks ago (episode where Gerda meets the traveling salesperson with the trunk) and loved it, and I've been trying to track down subtitled episodes ever since. If there's anything I can help with besides translating, let me know -- email is thefunch, domain is gmail.com.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version