Author Topic: The Snow Queen  (Read 255244 times)

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Snow Queen
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2006, 10:14:30 pm »
So you'll never hear me saying fansubbers should hurry up. In fact, I'm one of few who have realised we are depended on you loyal fansub groups. At second how can I complain on something that's free. The only thing I do is wait till the whole work is done, download and comment.

Fansubbers, L_E you too, anyone who do something for free, good job.

Thanks for the support!  ;) :D ;D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2006, 11:31:29 pm »
Yup! And as I told, not meant to harm you guys. I'm a webmaster and I left out my website a while ago in dust.

Have any interest in working as a webmaster for us?  ;D Our website needs one. :-[

-Tsubasa
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 11:56:21 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2006, 12:01:15 am »
I will try and get 8 edited soon. (it's at about 30%)

I don't always have the time to work on more than 1ep a week at the moment.  Hopefully 7 will be ready to go soon.

I know what you mean.  :( I wish I could devote more time to fansubbing myself, but gosh I'm either busy or tired or both. x_x these days.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2006, 10:06:10 am »
Have any interest in working as a webmaster for us?  ;D Our website needs one. :-[

-Tsubasa

You mean that? I did not notice! It would be great to finally do something for my beloved fansub. I'll PM you of my abilities.

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2006, 01:32:36 am »
Calling all anime fans!!!!

Live-eviL currently has a major shortage of dedicated QCers. :'(
This does not bode well for quick and efficient releases of YOUR FAVORITE ONGOING L-E SERIES!!! :o
Yes, you heard me right! If you would like to help speed the fansubbing process along for your favorite ongoing LE series, or in some cases simply get it moving through QC again, please check out the "Come QC for Live-Evil" thread in the "Live-eviL Recruitment Center" Forum. Read what various staff members have to say about the job, and if you think you might be able to help out send me a PM ASAP! Thank you in advance to those who are willing to give it a try!
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 08, 2006, 10:27:29 am »
If you apply now, you get a gift from gumbaloom, and a share in the $64 million he owes us.  ;D  :P

-Tsubasa

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2006, 10:21:40 am »
And the long awaited episode 7 of Snow Queen is finally out!  :D We hope to see this project really picking up the pace again in the near future. I do not guarantee, but I do have a good deal of hope  ;) Enjoy everyone!  ;D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline bullz97

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2006, 07:03:29 pm »
Thank you, been looking forward to this series picking up again.

Offline Soundchazer

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2006, 02:09:46 am »
Thanks for re-starting your work on this show. Osamu Dezaki anime deserve to be subbed!

Now if you can get ahold of Ie Naki ko after you are done with this anime (the first series, not the remake), I will be eternally grateful!

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2006, 11:35:51 am »
Weeeh, I'm so happy to find this release today. To show me my thanks I use torrentflux on my server and uploading till a ratio of 2000% with speeds of 240KB/s each torrent (so also H264) :D.

Good luck pickin' up the project. (Yes I know I should have started a long time ago being a real webmaster, still I start at ~december, I found some work 'finally  :-\' and I should show my boss. You right you chose me.)

Edit: Okay, I reached that ratio just too fast. I believe I reset the ratio and seed till I get 6000% that shoukd take some time, happy leeching you guys.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 03:16:45 pm by Hirvine »

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2006, 06:18:11 pm »
I'd really love for Snow Queen to be continued! I'm so glad you guys continued fter having it on hiatus for so long! The last episode must've come out some time last summer?

I'll be checking out the QC job, as you guys are still one of my favourite fansub groups...even though I haven't been on here in forever.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Siing

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2006, 10:41:15 am »
I watched episode 1 of this series AGES ago, and i liked it alot so i searched it up on the net and found out that it was 39 episodes long. I thought it was a bit too long, but since i liked it i was gonna stick with it. But then i saw that this anime came out quite a while back in 2005, and only like 4 episodes had been subbed so far T_T so i thought the project had been dropped and all hope of watching this anime was lost.  All the way until now, i have still thought about this anime, and havent deleted the 1st episode in my anime folder, it kept coming in my mind. And so i searched it up again and still it had only got up to episode 7, and there wasnt many uploaders. But now i have gone onto this website to find out once and for all and it turns out that it has been subbed up to episode 10 so far, and with the positive comments about this anime on here, i have decided to watch this once again. I am really gratefull that The snow queen hasnt been dropped, but at this rate it may not be until like 3 years or so till its finished. So then that also makes me think why bother. But now i have just watched episode one again, and have finnaly decided i am definetly going to watch this anime, for sheizi! And so today i am downloading episode 2 and above and am waiting eagerly to watch them, and then wait once again for the next episode to come. No matter how long it may take, at least its getting subbed  ;)
Lol seems like i got real into writing this  :o hehe. Please continue with what you can do!
~The world is not beautiful, and that in a way, lends it a sort of beauty~

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2006, 09:12:51 pm »
I watched episode 1 of this series AGES ago, and i liked it alot so i searched it up on the net and found out that it was 39 episodes long. I thought it was a bit too long, but since i liked it i was gonna stick with it. But then i saw that this anime came out quite a while back in 2005, and only like 4 episodes had been subbed so far T_T so i thought the project had been dropped and all hope of watching this anime was lost.  All the way until now, i have still thought about this anime, and havent deleted the 1st episode in my anime folder, it kept coming in my mind. And so i searched it up again and still it had only got up to episode 7, and there wasnt many uploaders. But now i have gone onto this website to find out once and for all and it turns out that it has been subbed up to episode 10 so far, and with the positive comments about this anime on here, i have decided to watch this once again. I am really gratefull that The snow queen hasnt been dropped, but at this rate it may not be until like 3 years or so till its finished. So then that also makes me think why bother. But now i have just watched episode one again, and have finnaly decided i am definetly going to watch this anime, for sheizi! And so today i am downloading episode 2 and above and am waiting eagerly to watch them, and then wait once again for the next episode to come. No matter how long it may take, at least its getting subbed  ;)
Lol seems like i got real into writing this  :o hehe. Please continue with what you can do!

Well, Siing, let me assure you that there are staff here who are very interested in seeing this show pick up the pace and are furiously working towards that goal ;) Like you, I saw this show awhile ago and loved it and I would not like to wait 3 years to see the rest either. So lets both cross out fingers and think positive thoughts :D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline Basuril

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2006, 09:40:17 pm »
I saw this anime a while ago and loved it at first sight.  My only regret was I didn't download the raws (was busy at the time and didn't have enough hard drive space) so I hope you will continue to sub and release these.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2006, 06:01:52 am »
Oh yes sure we will. If you love it so much, you might think of getting the high quality h264 encode. It's really worth it. Episode 8 is due to arrive soon too only if piggy junior would be a bit less stupid.  ::)

-Tsubasa

P.S Accessing the forums from elsewhere.  :(