Author Topic: The Snow Queen  (Read 256138 times)

Offline Tuv

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Snow Queen
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 11:53:16 pm »
Heh, after having lurked around at the forum here for quite a while, this wonderful anime forced me to register. At last. Just needed to send a big "THANK YOU!" to the whole team working on this series, and I simply have to say the same thing as Sazabi: Please, don't ever, ever drop this project; I kind of worship you guys. ^^
Sad that so few have got it through BT btw, but I guess that's their problem. I just feel sorry for those guys who don't get to watch this.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 11:57:29 pm »
Ep 4 came out of QC at the end of last week and is just waiting on Tofu to encode it.

laired is translating ep 5.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline darkfire

• n00b Hero
  • Cave of Evil-Invite Only
    • View Profile
    • The Circle Never Ends
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2005, 08:07:36 pm »
I love this anime. I wouldn't be happy if it was dropped. I need 10 episodes before I cant put in on EATV. (Anime Tv Channel on WinampTV). Keep up the good work. And never stop using that font you use for subtitles

Offline arwell2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2005, 11:17:44 pm »
wow, episode 4 was great. Ragi seems like he will be a very interesting charcter. This animated version of the snow queen story is absolutely beautiful. It's so very nostaligic, it really reminds me of the shows I grew up with as a child........

Thank you all so much for working on this project! It such a great treat.  :D

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2005, 12:37:08 am »
I loved this story when I was younger. The animation makes me love it even more, and it's put me in a really christmasy mood! 2 months and 7 days til' chrimbo!!
I never know what to put for these things....

ArabianSwan

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2005, 04:12:44 am »
heeey it is me who said I will steal your scripts  ;)
Well I did say that but then.. do thieves say they would?? Of course if I were to use the scripts I will say that in the credits...

Some people at our channel "a4e" suggested that we join forces with you guys in this release but when I did the h264 file.. I heard that some of the staff here did not like it.. saying that s/he could not play the file correctly.......

Anyway.. the reason a4e dropped it is because I lost the translator.. after she promised me with honor to do the full series.. she vanished after the first ep  :-\ and I loooooooove classic anime... we never do fansub but I only wanted to do this one and now I don't have a translator  :'(

I'm welling to work with l-e if they would like.. I have full staff of QCers, editors and myself as an encoder.. but I would like to release snow queen in h264.. I'm sure the encoder here would know why... if he got the HQ raw files that is  ;)

So... if you did not like to work together then I declare it again that I might use your scripts, might edit it a little, "you can't stop me.. you can call me whatever you want  ;D" but you will have the credit for it  :)

DrDubbleB

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2005, 07:15:55 am »
This is such a beautiful show. I can't wait to see more, keep up the good work!  ;D

Offline MazoneMayu

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2005, 02:07:12 am »
this show also forced me to register ,just to say how much I love it
I always see something of Heidi or Remi (stuff I saw at least 25 years ago) in the drawing style but far better detailed
hope you guys keep this show up

GREAT!!

;D
matsumoto's minion

also the king of kaijuu

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2005, 07:00:25 am »
Nya...I haven't heard of this...but judging from this thread it seems to be pretty good. ^_^ Time to check out a new anime, ne? ^_^
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2005, 10:43:56 am »
 :o I've watched the first two episodes so far....its really good! The character animation kind of reminds me of Nausicaa for some reason...I guess it's just the way they are drawn and colored. :)

I LOVE the ending song to it...anyone know what its called? I'd love to download it somewhere.

Please don't stop subbing this, I really am stating to enjoy it. :)
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2005, 02:03:56 am »
 :D i love this its sooo perdy  :D i ahev never heard of the story but I'm glad i just did cause its really neat ...lol i think I'm addicted >.<
anyways keep it up! your doing aweshome! ^^

Offline Tuv

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2005, 03:15:42 am »
:o I've watched the first two episodes so far....its really good! The character animation kind of reminds me of Nausicaa for some reason...I guess it's just the way they are drawn and colored. :)

I LOVE the ending song to it...anyone know what its called? I'd love to download it somewhere.

Please don't stop subbing this, I really am stating to enjoy it. :)

Heh, the "crowd" of us fans is steadily growing; I really love the calm pace of the story. And the drawings.. Whoa, it's simply the perfect anime for night-watching, right before you go to bed. ^^

As for the ending song, it's name is Dai Suki Na Kimi Ni (大好きな君に) and the author is Kazumasa Oda, the song is from the album Soukana if that's of any help. I actually managed to find the album through.. Ahem.. A japanese file sharing programme. Buying the record may be a bit more difficult, I only found japanese sites full of kanji that sold it so.. Well, I wish you luck anyway. It's possible, and the song's definetely worth it. Even though you get a better feeling when watching the pictures in the anime ending. ^^

Dejos

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2005, 11:47:56 pm »
I also registered just so I could voice my support for this project. I'm loving the series, probably because my dad used to read Hans Christian Andersen to me as a kid and this was one of our favorites

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2005, 07:12:35 am »
It may interest people to know that ep 5 is translated and undergoing further processing.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2005, 07:08:27 pm »
I have my hands on the script and I'll try and have it edited in a week or so.  Thanks to everyone for their support with this series.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents