Author Topic: Request: CLAMP on Top Runner Show  (Read 10356 times)

Offline Chibi Yuuto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Request: CLAMP on Top Runner Show
« on: July 27, 2005, 06:09:32 am »
Hi ! Nice to meet you all ^_^

This is my first post ever and it's rather awkward what I'm about to tell, especially being my 1st post, so you guys are free to ban me if you want, I'm just very desperate ^^"

I sent an e-mail to Tofusensei-san on sunday asking for him about this (and I believe I wasn't the only one), but he didn't answer me back and I thought that maybe he didn't check his "business" e-mail quite often (I don't, really ^^) so I thought that maybe it would be better to have a more direct contact, so here I am ^__^

I'm really a very, very, very big fan of CLAMP so, obviously, I follow their latest anime Tsubasa, which you are doing greatly and which are the ones I have in my PC. The thing is that CLAMP had just recently attented to this japanese show called Top Runner as a guest ! This is their first time -ever- on television and before that their only public appearence was in a magazine photo shoot last year.

So, I was wondering if you guys couldn't take it as a project? *really nervous ^^""*

I'm sure there's a lot of people desiring to watch it, probably all the Tsubasa AND non-Tsubasa watchers, and I'm also sure it must be a really interesting show, since it's so unique.

The show is recent, it was aired on Sunday 24th and you can find it on japanese p2p Winny.

Again, I'm really sorry about my first post being such a request, I know this isn't very polite -_- And you have the right to be outraged (or laughing at my face ^^") about this. But I'm just trying to bring this rarity to the hands of people dying to watch it ^^"

Could you please answer me back? Even if it's a "no!", so that I'll know the proper answer and stop requesting ^^" It could be here in this same thread, I'll come back later !

Thank you all very much by now *bows* ^__^

Oujiro-chan

Re: Request: CLAMP on Top Runner Show
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 04:10:44 am »
Hi ! Nice to meet you all ^_^

This is my first post ever and it's rather awkward what I'm about to tell, especially being my 1st post, so you guys are free to ban me if you want, I'm just very desperate ^^"

I sent an e-mail to Tofusensei-san on sunday asking for him about this (and I believe I wasn't the only one), but he didn't answer me back and I thought that maybe he didn't check his "business" e-mail quite often (I don't, really ^^) so I thought that maybe it would be better to have a more direct contact, so here I am ^__^

I'm really a very, very, very big fan of CLAMP so, obviously, I follow their latest anime Tsubasa, which you are doing greatly and which are the ones I have in my PC. The thing is that CLAMP had just recently attented to this japanese show called Top Runner as a guest ! This is their first time -ever- on television and before that their only public appearence was in a magazine photo shoot last year.

So, I was wondering if you guys couldn't take it as a project? *really nervous ^^""*

I'm sure there's a lot of people desiring to watch it, probably all the Tsubasa AND non-Tsubasa watchers, and I'm also sure it must be a really interesting show, since it's so unique.

The show is recent, it was aired on Sunday 24th and you can find it on japanese p2p Winny.

Again, I'm really sorry about my first post being such a request, I know this isn't very polite -_- And you have the right to be outraged (or laughing at my face ^^") about this. But I'm just trying to bring this rarity to the hands of people dying to watch it ^^"

Could you please answer me back? Even if it's a "no!", so that I'll know the proper answer and stop requesting ^^" It could be here in this same thread, I'll come back later !

Thank you all very much by now *bows* ^__^

YES! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

I really would love to see this!  :) :) :) :)

I am not THE clamp fan, but I think this it is really really interesting program to watch (only that one with Clamp as guests), also I think that watching this kind of projects helps to break up miths and stuff, make the mangakas more human, don´t you think?

I, as a manga fan, totally suport this request ;D

I dont want to be rude or something, this goes with all my respect, PLEASE FANSUB "CLAMP ON TOP RUNNER" !  :'( :'( :'( :'(

miione

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 12:11:18 am »
Hi, this is also my first post.   Here is the link to download CLAMP on Top Runner Show, but is not sub
http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=20246

Enjoy ;)

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 02:19:58 am »
We're going to subtitle it, no worries ^^

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Chibi Yuuto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 07:01:10 am »
Thank you very much indeed ! I'm really happy ^__^

BTW, did you get the HD version or the normal one?

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 12:18:43 pm »
It's widescreen, but I think it came from SDTV raw (like Tsubasa). Did it air in true HDTV?

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline Chibi Yuuto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2005, 05:38:46 pm »
Widescreen? Great ! I don't know about the people who recorded but the quality seems better than the fullscreen one.