Author Topic: Initial D fourth Stage: Ep. 17 & 18  (Read 26410 times)

Offline dr_ishmael

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D fourth Stage: Ep. 17 & 18
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 07:49:13 pm »
personally, i am of the belief that there are going to be 20 episodes in fourth stage.  i have no proof of this, i'm just going by knowing what hapens in the manga and the games as well as the fact that we got a new op at episode 11.  that would be ten episodes per op, and with initial d thay have usually changed op's at the halfway point of the series.  (if memory serves.)

--
shen

In First Stage, they used Around the World for the first 19 episodes, then used Break In2 the Night for only the last 7.  Second Stage only had one OP, Blazin' Beat.

I haven't read the manga, but just based on what everyone's saying around here, I'd guess that Fourth Stage will wrap up with the s2000/Skyline battles somewhere around ep 22 (maybe 24).  Takumi's battle against his dad seems big enough that I think they'll make it into "Fifth Stage: The Movie".

Really? Does the first ID4S D Selection 1, include the sound files as part of the set or not?

No, the Sound Files (BGM) and the D Selections (Eurobeat) are separate albums.

Offline Shenanigans

• n00b Hero
  • I'm full of it!
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D fourth Stage: Ep. 17 & 18
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 10:58:37 pm »
In First Stage, they used Around the World for the first 19 episodes, then used Break In2 the Night for only the last 7.  Second Stage only had one OP, Blazin' Beat.

looks like my memory did not serve me.  it's been so long since i saw the initial series on vhs from central anime i just could not really remember.  maybe i should go back and rewatch it...

--
shen