Author Topic: Initial D Extra, Third and Battle Stage  (Read 8432 times)

Takahashi Keisuke

Initial D Extra, Third and Battle Stage
« on: September 02, 2005, 08:18:03 pm »
Just wondering if L-E&IDE have plans to sub Initial D Extra Stage, Third Stage The Movie and Battle Stage? After seeing the job they have done with Fourth Stage this far I'm beyond impressed. I've been searching for subs of Initial D and L-E&IDE are in a league of their own. L-E&IDE you really are the best out there. Great job. I haven't seen subs of such great screen size, audio/video quality and easy to read subtitles in my searches till I found your subs. Please tell me you have plans to sub Extra, Third and Battle Stage.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D Extra, Third and Battle Stage
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 09:04:39 pm »
third stage is licensed by tokyo pop and LE wont touch it i dont know if extra and battle stages are licensed or not so there i dont know. but i can asure you that 3rd stage will not be.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 09:06:51 pm by Brokenimage0 »
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D Extra, Third and Battle Stage
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 10:39:30 pm »
EVERYTHING UP TO FOURTH STAGE IS LICENSED.

Do NOT ask for
a) raws
b) scripts
c) subbed versions
d) DVD rips

You will NOT find them here. Live-eviL has a strict policy of NOT subtitling licensed anime especially considering our IRC server has zero tolerance towards the distro of licensed anime. We don't want to get thrown off EnterTheGame.
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w