Author Topic: Bad SKSD ISO file?  (Read 7783 times)

Offline kichigai_usagi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Bad SKSD ISO file?
« on: September 05, 2005, 11:01:01 pm »
HELP!

I just finished downloading  the  SKSD ISO file yesterday.  Several times  during  the  download, Azerus would tell me that it was an invalid / non existsnt file until i restarted the program and had it find the thing again. The download went extreamly well, with few seeders and peers, i managed to agerage about 100Kbps. 

After the download was done, i tried to open the file with winrar to unpack it and again i was informed that it was an invalid/ or non existent file!

So does anyone have any idea about whats gone wrong? I'd love to burn their ISO to disc to see how they did but if the file won't work....

At least i have all the individual files downloaded already, and they work just fine, it's just the ISO that did not work out.

?????????????????

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Bad SKSD ISO file?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 11:16:07 pm »
o.O;;;;

Someone's been seeding bad data then. I seeded like 50GB's off my server before I jumped off to make room for other things. I know the torrent works as some people got the file via torrent before it was unhid :X

I'd let BT look at it again and try and fix it :/ And you're not really meant to unpack the .iso. You're meant to use nero to burn the image as is. Like in Nero use the Burn image option in the recorder menu

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline kichigai_usagi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:28:35 am »
 :o

Sounds like that could well be the problem, i'll try doing that! That is, after i finish coding and burning the 7.5 gig combo that i just started! 

It would be cheaper for me to pass this show to friends on the 4.7 regular disk!

Then i can make a new DL disk that includes the VHS pre-order omake of Marina's last show and all my video clips that i recored at Sun shine (Since i was there for the last show!)

Thanks!!
 :)http://

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 04:26:11 pm »
if you want this file is also available on L-E|Parmenion .
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net