Author Topic: Ask Dr. Rin Status  (Read 157289 times)

Offline fruithead

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Dr. Rin Status
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2007, 05:53:42 am »
perhaps it's possible with the imminent release of the final ep of creamy mami that after some more people can help on this?

the marquee thingie sure is fun!

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2007, 12:03:00 pm »
it might be true if it was the same staff for both projects but its not so you FAIL
The resident bastard.

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2007, 05:07:44 am »
I only wish I could comment on why the project is going so slowly, but I can't give specifics and not piss off people I or Live-eviL are working with possibly. So the best thing I can say probably is politics. If anyone really would like to know specifically, you can always PM me to ask. :D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2007, 04:47:38 pm »
Indeed I popped my head in to the Rin joint channel earlier on today. Let me say this, Rin isn't in the state that it WAS. Before there was no interested translators and no raw source but at least now we have a raw source and a tl'er committed to the project.

The current delays are not insurmountable they are now just the normal trials and tribulations of the processing of fansubs. So take heart folks, sooner or later you will have more Rin goodness, it's gone from an almost impossible to possible now :).

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2007, 02:36:58 am »
I think we can be a little more specific. One of the key people working on Ask Dr. Rin! got a paid contract three weeks ago and will be a tad busy for a while. How long was not specified.

Imagine that! Thinking that paid work comes before fan-subbing.  :o

Seriously, Gum is right. This project is in far better shape than before. If it stays stalled, we will eventually look into getting alternate people to fill in.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2007, 04:45:53 am »
Yeah basically our pig was paid to model for a calendar and then do some photo shoots for a magazine.  He gets paid by the hour and he gets all the vegetables and hay he can eat.  So he has been a bit busy as of late; hopefully in several weeks he can get back to releasing those Ask Dr. Rin! episodes that everyone has been waiting for. 

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2007, 03:05:51 am »
Episode 8 is in QC. I just saw it. This episode is fantastic.

Oh, you want to know why it's so great? Sorry, I don't post spoilers. You'll just have to wait until it's released.  ;D

Seriously, thanks to Bobby6, the people working on this series have gotten reorganized. Backup staff has been found so that we have at least two people capable of doing any one task. Episode 8 could easily be released in the next week or so. Episode 9 is almost ready for QC. Episode 10 is currently being translated. We expect to generate raws for episodes 11 and 12 later this week, which will be handed out to two more eager translators.

So keep an eye out for the release, fellow fans, for the wait has been worth it.

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2007, 05:40:45 am »
And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for... Episode 8 is out! Go grab it and enjoy  :D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline retrograde inversion

• Slapper of Wings
  • n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2007, 05:46:56 am »
* retrograde inversion grabs the episode, dips it in gravy and starts eating it

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:39 pm »
Dowloading it, great job Rin team. <3  :D

-Tsubasa

22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2007, 12:55:09 am »
ep 9 is out for all of you who havent realized
The resident bastard.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2007, 11:32:34 am »
Today, 30th of April (yeah I am a fool for saying it's 31st laugh all you want) is Rin Day. Enjoy it while it's cooling from the microwave cooking session. :D

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline fruithead

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:12 pm »
sigh..... i feel so guilty writing this because i''m so nervous someone will think i am complaining, yet i'm really not. in any case, i will wait forever for this series to be subbed without complaint if need be, however i was wondering, did the project stall again, or something? because there seems to be nothing happening since the release of ep 9.

if you don't feel like answering, please don't. i don't really need to know. but if you do, i will appreciated it tremendously. thank you!

[:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette]

(just cuz i like garfield.)

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:42 pm »
When it comes to this project there is a rather sad phenomena that we can not seem to overcome no matter how hard we try....  :-\

That is that the various people working on the project get motivated to work on it, but it always seems to be only a few people at a time, and in order to release an episode, everyone needs to do their part in it since all of the jobs are essential. That being said... the current part it's stuck on (and has been for a few months) is translation. If we do get beyond that finally at some point I'll be happy to make an update post.

-bobby
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2007, 08:13:50 pm »
UPDATE!

Episode 10 has now been translated and has moved on to translation check. [:jar jar] Yay! :D We may be crawling... but don't lose hope people, crawling is still moving  ;)
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D