Author Topic: Ask Dr. Rin Status  (Read 157076 times)

Offline fruithead

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Dr. Rin Status
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2007, 04:44:40 pm »
Xtreme Xcitement Fills me.

[:janfynette]

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2007, 08:37:15 pm »
Update

Episodes 10-12 have been translated and are now at translation check. Yay!
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2007, 11:49:58 pm »
UPDATE

The pig has cleared episode 10 for release, over the objections of both the astrologer and the feng-shui master.

The astrologer had indicated that the configuration of the stars did not bode well for any release in the month of October, and urged that all October releases be held back until the heavens indicated the time was right for a release.

The feng-shui master objected on the basis of a release held on the rising of Niao and the falling of Xu, Mao, the white tiger and the dark turtle.  He believed that a release would be irresponsible and result in the loss of 1000 acres in rainforest in Malaysia, of 97 office ladies in Nagasaki quitting their jobs in protest, and of the continuation of the single-child policy of the People's Republic of China.

Despite their vehement objects to any release, the pig used his veto power to override their objections despite threats of work stoppage and resignation.

Hence and thereafter, the pig has willed it, and so, it shall be done.  All praise unto the pig.

Offline uotani_arisa

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2007, 01:14:47 am »
hmm... what does that mean?

Offline retrograde inversion

• Slapper of Wings
  • n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2007, 01:22:45 am »
HAIL TO THE PIG! *bows down*

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2007, 01:28:42 am »
Yes. HAIL TO THE PIG!!!!

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2007, 04:36:57 am »
Oink Baby!
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline clevomon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2007, 01:08:57 pm »
UPDATE

The pig has cleared episode 10 for release, over the objections of both the astrologer and the feng-shui master.

The astrologer had indicated that the configuration of the stars did not bode well for any release in the month of October, and urged that all October releases be held back until the heavens indicated the time was right for a release.

The feng-shui master objected on the basis of a release held on the rising of Niao and the falling of Xu, Mao, the white tiger and the dark turtle.  He believed that a release would be irresponsible and result in the loss of 1000 acres in rainforest in Malaysia, of 97 office ladies in Nagasaki quitting their jobs in protest, and of the continuation of the single-child policy of the People's Republic of China.

Despite their vehement objects to any release, the pig used his veto power to override their objections despite threats of work stoppage and resignation.

Hence and thereafter, the pig has willed it, and so, it shall be done.  All praise unto the pig.
The pig is adorable, and I'm very happy, but did he change his mind? It's almost the end of October, so I was just wondering if the Zen master sided with the other two and convinced him to wait.  :'(

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2007, 10:24:32 pm »
The pig clearing something for release means just that.  It means that the pig has fulfilled his duties in giving the permission and authorization to the group to release the work, _when it is ready_. 

The pig is always at least "fashionably on time" in the fulfillment of his duties, but this doesn't mean that others will follow suit in their duties.  Just b'cos the pig is perfect doesn't mean that you should expect that of everyone.

Look at the bright side, two episodes of Shion no Ou came out this month, and those could've been delayed for weeks if not months had the pig not used his veto power.

Offline clevomon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2007, 03:57:32 am »
Oops. Okay, thanks. I'm new to the forums, so I didn't quite understand the rules.  ??? But now I know.  ;D I thought it meant a release was definitely going to happen. My screw up. I love this series, so count on me waiting right here for it. *plops down on the ground dutifully*

Offline fruithead

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2008, 04:30:08 pm »
ummmmm....  sooooo....... any updates?

i know i am not supposed to ask, but i am so sad!
* fruithead cries

i will put some garfields in my message now to cheer me up a bit.

[:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette] [:janfynette]

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2008, 05:25:25 pm »
If you want more Dr. Rin, get onto irc.enterthegame.com and type the following command:

/msg StarCreator Please, please please edit Dr. Rin!!! I am waiting for it!!! Do it for all us fans... Onegai *_*

And feel free to send the same to starcreator at juno.com and starcreator at gmail.com on email! ;)

The answer is... it's coming but we need the next script edited.

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

Offline clevomon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2008, 03:44:09 pm »
Okay, this may be a dumb question (I checked the rules, and I don't think this is under them, but if it is, just say and I promise to shut up).  :-X With that said, is there any way that this group could release the raws they use of this anime? Just wondering. Impatience is probably getting the better of me, but I just thought I'd ask.  :-[

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2008, 07:46:13 pm »
is there any way that this group could release the raws they use of this anime? Just wondering. Impatience is probably getting the better of me, but I just thought I'd ask.  :-[
Call up the pig on Skype (find the contact info on the site) and ask him nicely.  Sometimes if he is feeling nice you can convince him to send you a few raws in exchange for sending him goodies in trade.  He really likes carrots, romaine lettuce, and certain fruits like 'cuties' (a type of seedless tangerine or orange derivative popular on the US west coast).  You might want to brush up on your shougi skills, the last person who managed to get raws out of him won a bet they could beat him at shougi.

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2008, 08:48:39 am »
Sorry for the long silence everyone! I was actually the one holding things up because I said I was timing an episode (which I was) but then I went AWOL for awhile. Sorry!  :'(
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:16:51 am by bobby6 »
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D