Author Topic: Ask Dr. Rin Status  (Read 156990 times)

Offline WillTRiker

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Ask Dr. Rin Status
« on: September 12, 2005, 11:59:25 am »
Hope this is allowed (if not I'm sure the mods know what to do  ;D ), but I'd like to enquire about the status of Ask Dr. Rin ... and no I don't mean when is the next release ... just your re-assurement that live-evil is still working on it. It's kinda old school anime (imho anyway), but I like the easy pacing and I'm a sucker for romance stories so I like it a lot.

Initially I was getting the stuff from Kuonji, but after L-E sort of reactivated this projected they dropped of the planet so I got L-E's stuff instead, but after episode 6 it's been eerily quiet and it was just getting good.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Dr. Rin Status
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 01:17:26 pm »
Episode 7 is translated and has been awaiting 2nd Editing for quite some time now.

Episode 8 is translated and awaiting translation checking.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline WillTRiker

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 02:08:56 pm »
Kinda bumping this back on topic ... since it's over 2 months ago I hope people don't mind (to much). Just re-checking on the status of this project ... I take it real life and other projects have pushed back this one? .... or the quality process on this one is REALLY tough  ;)

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 02:48:19 pm »
Like I said here -> http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,856.0.html this project is currently in Tofusensei's hands(and has been for a LONG LONG LONG time). He's currently AWOL (absent without leave). If you want it go bug him via Tofusensei/Tofu2 (IRC) Tofusensei (AIM) or tofusensei@live-evil.org (email)

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 07:22:15 pm »
Heh, I may have to personally hijack this project, as well as GE 999.   ;)
What do you, the fans, think of that? You think we should wait for Tofu, or let me handle things in a brisk and proffesional manner? ;D

Offline mocoto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 02:03:37 pm »
Get it now!  Tofusensei will have a lot of other things to keep him busy (if he's ever found) based on the status thread  ::)

Offline WillTRiker

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 01:40:26 am »
By all means Masakari you go on ahead. Like Mocoto said ... if Tofusensei gets back he will have no difficulty finding something to keep him busy.

Offline uotani_arisa

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 12:00:22 am »
hey... i did the translations for dr rin ep5-7 with tofu... if anyone ever starts this back up and wouldn't mind help with the translations, let me know...

uotani.arisa@gmail.com

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 03:36:27 am »
I will gladly check over any TLs you do, as well as edit the script. L-E needs some sort of cutesy maddness to balance out its menu.

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 02:07:29 am »
  Hi everyone! I'm another big fan of what I've seen of this anime so far, and just like WillTRiker I was just wondering if this project is still going or not. I hope it is because I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this anime. Its excellent!
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 08:46:08 am »
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,856.0.html

That is there for a reasn -_-;;;;;

-gumbaloom

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 09:29:03 pm »
  Sorry about that  :-\ I guess I was in a really one track mind and I saw the words "Ask Dr. Rin" and didn't even really look at any of the other thread titles. Again, I apologize for bugging you.
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 08:27:18 am »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

STATUS IS STALLED; MONDO STALLED.
No man is brave enough to deal with the Dark Shoujo Arts.
I woulda done it, being the awsome, fearless guy that I am, but Harlock is cooler. Tetsuro is cooler. And even some of the characters in QM. But Mostly Harlock. I mean face it, If You Had Dr. Rin VS Harlock, the outcome is SO OBVIOUS!

DRRN:The wind is blowing East, and my special color is blue, so i need to expect Mr. Harlock to come from the direction of the park.
<GunShot Noise from a different direction than that of the park>
HRLK:Every person forges his own destiny. (Wind blows, causing his hair to undulate dramatically, at which point, he walks off)
BUT THEN, That Guy that is evil is like WTF! NO ONE KILLS MY SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND!! OMG!!!
And he gets all in Harlocks face, and is like shouting things at him, like "Wallhacker" and "NetDecker" and bascially acting like a brat. But then Harlock Shoots him and says something like:
HRLK:Real men do not complain. If you had cared that much, you should have protected her. (then the BIRD perches on his shoulder, and he walks off!)

BUT THEN, the GUARDIAN DRAGON SPIRITS COME, and they are (I know its hard to figure out why) PISSED. I mean like ANGRY PISSED. They try to attack the Arcadia, but then Captain harlock smiles, and they shit their celestial pants when they realized how outclassed they are, and offer Harlock an unconditional truce. but then harlock says OPEN FIRE, and they shoot the Dragons DEAD!!! Harlock is then Harlock is all like
HRLK: You should have prepared yourself for such an outcome before. Hrmpf. "Guardian" spirits these days.

At which point, all the gurls are like OMG What a SUPERSTUD, and TRY TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM, but he is all like NO WAY, IM TOO COOL FOR GURLZ!!!  :D

However, the epic chronicle does not end here! The monkey thing was plotting revenge during that time, however, his plans did not come close to inevitable failure, as a taxodermist caught him and boiled all his skin off so he could study his skeleton.

Hrm. Are there any characters left? I *Think* I got everyone. Hrm....

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 11:37:55 pm »
  Wow that sounds like some real trouble! I think..... Actually I'm not sure ;D But if it means that the Dr. Rin project just got shot to bits beyond all hope of redemption than I am all for marching up to Heaven and kicking the ass of anyone who stands in the way to get it back!!!!!! >:( WHO"S WITH ME!!!!!?????
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
ROFL ;D

Offline dragon300zx

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 12:37:47 am »
As soon as I'm done with the new theme, Ill help out in any way I can.