Author Topic: RoV?  (Read 11027 times)

Rebochan

RoV?
« on: October 09, 2003, 04:13:04 am »
Hate to be a pest, but I was wondering if Rose of Versailles is still being worked on.  I love this series the most out of the projects because it is such a classic, and I'm addicted to this more than many recent series.  Oscar is my hero:)  Is there another one due soon?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2003, 04:49:34 am by Rebochan »

Bangy

Re:  (as RoV?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 04:19:57 am »
http://bt.base0.net/urchins/

try going there, it's a group I never heard of, but they've got ROV subs for ya, good luck :)

Bangy

Re:  (as RoV?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 04:21:40 am »
IRC channel:       #anime-urchins
IRC network:       irc.aniverse.com

also that if u can't ffinish the dl, I noticed they dindt have a lot of seeds... nor a lot of leechers, maybe their IRC chan will have the eps, I dunno...

Rebochan

Re: RoV?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 04:49:20 am »
I tried some of theirs already, but the files are huge and the encodes aren't too good.  I wouldn't have worried so much about the encodes, but I need to burn things off my computer frequently and it's a waste of a CD if only two thirty minute episodes will fit because the file size is too large.

chii

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2003, 06:38:39 pm »
yeah, l-e has the best quality eps.  it's sucha a shame that they stopped when they did because the next few shows get REALLY good!  unfortunately, its been so long that I don't think ROV is much of a priority anymore.  but what do I know?

aoi-chan

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 06:17:00 am »
Ermm yeah.. seems like the release is slow for RoV. I really love this anime too. It's such a pity. Will there be more episodes soon?

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 06:21:15 pm »
Apparently word in the QC room says that a new episode isn't too far away.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

flashito

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 11:51:52 pm »
anyone can reseed the ep 20 of ROv please...:)