Author Topic: Confirmation bout ID4  (Read 14559 times)

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Confirmation bout ID4
« on: September 03, 2005, 07:39:20 pm »
Can any of you guys confirm whether the ep. 19 - 20 goes out on 10/15/05 or 9/28/05???
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: Confirmation bout ID4
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 08:13:58 pm »
Wonders why people after 20 eps still...
a) don't know that ID4 is every 2 months
b) Have the OB Planning / Avexmode website in their favourites and check their before cluttering up forums with needless posts :-/
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

jaddavie

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 06:22:49 am »
now gumbaloom, ive seen alot of your posts and i have to say, your kind of an a-hole. on almost every single post u make u are replying to a post made by someone asking a simple question. now i know most questions are from people asking the same question over and over again, but this guys question seemed unique to me. i have not seen this question asked yet. you could of just said "they come out every 2 months", instead you acted like a dick. im sure not everyone knows they come out every 2 months, its not exactly a common thing for tv shows to be released like that in the US, its very odd. i mean 2 eps every 2 months? why not 1 ep every 1 month, that seems more logical. so next time you make a post think to your self, "should i just answer this like a normal person, or like a dick".

Billthe3

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 06:35:27 am »
And the forums now have one less member.  ;D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 07:05:58 am »
Jaddavie that question IS asked over and over again and we are quite tired of replying to the same questions again and again and again.

It's common knowledge that raws air every 2 months on Japanese PPV and we don't have any control over that as much as we'd like to. It's also common knowledge that Initial D has 2 websites namely the OB Planning website and the Avexmode website and you would at least *expect* any self respecting anime fan to have the official websites of the shows they like bookmakred in their favourites and that they check them out on a semi regular basis and lo and behold the raw air dates are published there....like ZOMG!!!!!!.

By the way about the whole "acting like a dick" thing. If I was a dick I wouldn't have agreed to take over encoding ID4 and if I was going to be even more of a dick I would have spoiled it for everyone waiting patiently for LE & IDE's 17 and 18 by deleting my filter raws because I got hacked off by what you wrote but I won't because trolls like you don't bother me in the slightest :)

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 03:31:39 pm »
gumba has a point i mean if you watch an anime know about it. plain and simple a good portion of the people who get le&ides stage 4 are just dumb...they lurk on the forums and dont pay attention when they see a question is asked and answered,then join the next week and ask again. Most 10 year olds are smarter than that.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 11:50:34 pm »
The only reason he's never seen those questions before is because he's too damned ignorant to look in the Initial D topics.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 11:52:42 pm »
Or unwilling to go through 120 pages of flame wars, arguments, are we nearly there, statements, etc.

Problem is so many people have asked these questions else where it's easy to assume they're all idiots or very lazy.

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 11:55:24 pm »
Because it's true?

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 01:49:53 am »
geez people why do you have to revive this old post of mine?! well sorry but i was new in this forum that time. the question was answred. a nice person gave me the link to the new for the jp date of their ep. releases. so so stop flamming me already!
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

Offline KunoMochi

• n00b Hero
  • Yum yum yum!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 04:44:33 am »
They weren't flaming you, just the person who posted 25 days after gumba replied to you. ^_^

Offline DXPetti

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 07:48:04 am »
maybe a sticky/announcement with answers to the most common questions should be made so gumbaloom doesn't have to repeat himself ;)