Author Topic: Tsubasa DVD Version- I need a little help with the x264 codec  (Read 7257 times)

Tiggeray2000

Tsubasa DVD Version- I need a little help with the x264 codec
« on: October 04, 2005, 02:01:50 am »
I've downloaded both of the English DVD versions of the first two episodes of TC.

My Problem is that I can hear the sound but I can't see anything. I know I have to be missing something but I'm not sure what or where to get it. I've watched a ton(well maybe not quite a ton yet... :)) of anime on my computer but this has never happened before.

Has anyone else here had the same problem and/or know what I need to fix it and be able to see the video?

Any help would be apreciated.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 03:09:47 am by Tiggeray2000 »

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Re: Tsubasa DVD Version
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 02:06:10 am »
thoses ep are encoded with h264 .
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Tiggeray2000

Re: Tsubasa DVD Version
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 02:29:06 am »
thoses ep are encoded with h264 .

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if you could please tell me what that means? I'm pretty good with some technicle stuff while other stuff goes about my head.

Edit- Nevermind... I saw the post below about it... Thanks again for your help.

Edit 2- Okay, I'm still a bit confused. I the x264 codec but I can't  set FFDSHOW to Decode it cause it dosen't show up on either of the lists.

I've made progess though. I can see the picture now but not steadily, the video flashes. Any extra help would be apreciated. I'm off to play with it some more.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 03:10:18 am by Tiggeray2000 »