Author Topic: Initial D v4  (Read 9138 times)

logan_phoenix

Initial D v4
« on: October 10, 2005, 03:09:09 am »
I was just wondering if anyone knows if (or more like when) the next version of the game is gonna hit the arcades. If its in the making etc.... anyone know anything about it? (ps: When exactly did v3 come out)

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D v4
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 01:42:24 am »
v3 came out just recently 2004 i think not sure but its sometime like that.
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

Offline Silenced_Neko

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D v4
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 03:42:00 am »
Most likely, it's not going to come out for a while... maybe not expected until April.. even in Japan as you see the fourth stage isn't done yet either (Not saying that every stage, they make a new game...) But I'm sure they wouldn't just update to V4 just to add a FEW, VERY FEW new things into it... It could be also after the rumored 5th stage, if it comes out, because I'm doubtful that Takumi will beat his father before this season is done... I mean... the whole thing is about winning all of his races and to finally take on his father's name...

Unless there's this part after the God battles where Bunta comes to the venue and challenges Takumi and they have a season finale battle... Which would be really cool, but a bit dissapointing since IniD isn't going to continue on... I mean, after Bunta... who else is there to beat... Keisuke after ProjectD??? Or will that be the season's finale? (These aren't spoilers, just incase... Just assumptions... >_>)