Author Topic: Blood+ Comments  (Read 57697 times)

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
Re: Blood+ Comments
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2005, 11:36:03 am »
I found the first episode quite good but a few things kinda puzzled me. First, whats up with the dreams about running through a castle Saya keeps having? Is it something from the OVA (haven't watched that obviously, I'll get it after I finish getting nausicaa)? Second, why in the world is Saya's friend so..... intimate? with Saya... Its a little unnnerving.

I'd assume the dream sequences will be explained as the series goes on. Unnerving? Well if it is in fact a relationship, I'm sure you can handle it. Otherwise a little psudo homosexuality isn't going to kill you either. Still, as that post up there said, girls can act that way just as friends, it wasn't that intimate. A girl laying on her friend's stomach and picking food from her cheek isn't that unheard of.

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2005, 12:38:09 pm »
Yeah I know its just that I just read CLAMP's 'gohou drug' 1 to 3.... (if that series isn't suggestive what is?)....

Episode 2 is just another filler episode with a slow story, but it looks like that pace might start picking up from episode 3 onwards.
A face in the snow

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2005, 02:29:48 pm »
Blood+ definitely starts to pick the pace up from ep 3 which I've just finished watching raw.

We get to learn a bit of back story and then well..the end of the episode is rather shocking :o

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

jooo

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2005, 05:44:47 pm »
blood+ is continued from an earlier series or smth right?

i didn't watch that series but  i think blood+ is good!
haha. the first epi was interesting and got me anticipating the later episodes.
:D

DaStud3nt

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2005, 07:16:15 pm »
When is the next episode coming out. I hate being left with a cliffhangar.

Kupopops

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2005, 01:21:29 am »
Blood+ definitely starts to pick the pace up from ep 3 which I've just finished watching raw.

We get to learn a bit of back story and then well..the end of the episode is rather shocking :o

-gumbaloom

Episode three of what? I knew their was a film but not another series..

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2005, 09:54:20 am »
ep 3 of the current thread... you are thinking too much into it chill out
The resident bastard.

Gats

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2005, 07:28:51 pm »
well i think its a great story...also gj on the quick release

Offline darkfire

• n00b Hero
  • Cave of Evil-Invite Only
    • View Profile
    • The Circle Never Ends
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2005, 09:34:36 pm »
OMGWTF. You have to hurry up with your subbing. I like you guys the best, but I think the seeding with Blood+ 3 won't be too good from you guys since Shinsen Subs already released it. Of course I will download your version as well. Do a little comparison. When you guys release your version I will post a side by side comparison of Shinsen Subs vs Live-3vil

EcAStiC

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2005, 09:28:52 am »
i have not seen the OVA, can someone PM me the link?

i like this series. chix + swords and blood = sexy anime

:D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2005, 11:39:39 am »
The OVA is licensed. No trading of illegal files on this forum please kthx.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2005, 01:30:08 am »
I wouldn't go out of the way in trying to get the OVA. nothing in particular is explained, in my opinion. I'm not saying by any means don't get it and if you come across a copy, I advise you to watch it just for comparison, but in my personal opinion, it's not a must have to be able to understand Blood+

They'll probably cover everything that they say in the OVA about Saya in the series. And a 45minute OVA compared to a whole series that already lasts an hour with the 3 episodes already realised really isn't worth it.
I never know what to put for these things....

Kupopops

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2005, 06:38:25 am »
I wouldn't go out of the way in trying to get the OVA. nothing in particular is explained, in my opinion. I'm not saying by any means don't get it and if you come across a copy, I advise you to watch it just for comparison, but in my personal opinion, it's not a must have to be able to understand Blood+

They'll probably cover everything that they say in the OVA about Saya in the series. And a 45minute OVA compared to a whole series that already lasts an hour with the 3 episodes already realised really isn't worth it.

Wrong. THe OVA is so much better just in acting and directing, not to mention quality of animation. True, nothing of the story is explained, but it's hella well made.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2005, 07:26:23 am »
The animation is oustanding. I completly agree. I was so amazed by the first two minutes that I watched them over and over, but story-wise and information wise, it leaves too much to the imagination and right at the end of the story, they give you all this new information that doesn't  get explained.
I never know what to put for these things....

hikarie

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2005, 09:02:29 am »
I've heard of this before but never got around to seeing it.  Now I'm really curious and am starting to d/l them!! Yay!!

I've never seen the OAV though ... now I'm curious as to where I can find the OAV so that I can get the full experience ;)